Neuwirth is a true Broadway Bebe - AM...

Neuwirth is a true Broadway Bebe - AM New York

There are 1 comment on the AM New York story from Feb 15, 2007, titled Neuwirth is a true Broadway Bebe - AM New York. In it, AM New York reports that:

Truth be told, Bebe Neuwirth is not the first actress to play both Velma and Roxie, the two merry murderesses of "Chicago." In fact, she is not even the second.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at AM New York.

Brenda

AOL

#1 Feb 18, 2007
I can't imagine her being better than she was as Velma

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chita Rivera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Video: Broadway Star Chita Rivera Talks Tour, H... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Anonymous 1
News Puerto Rican Day paradegoers 'shine' in New York (Jun '13) Jun '13 emperorjohn 4
News Liza Minnelli & Chita Rivera to Duet at Kander ... (Jan '12) Jan '12 david franson 1
News Racist jokes no laughing matter (Jan '12) Jan '12 JohnInToronto 1
News Obama: 16 medal recipients exemplify 'a life we... (Aug '09) Aug '09 Fat Bottom Girl 15
News Obama to award Presidential Medal of Freedom to 16 (Jul '09) Jul '09 Jbuck 1
News Rivera Honored, Van Dyke to Host the Actors Fun... (May '09) May '09 robert petrie 1
More from around the web