Children First files response to state

Children First files response to state

There are 1 comment on the Farmington Daily Times story from Mar 4, 2012, titled Children First files response to state. In it, Farmington Daily Times reports that:

FARMINGTON The Kirtland community group Children First still is aiming to create the 90th public school district in New Mexico.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Farmington Daily Times.

Albuquerque, NM

#1 Mar 4, 2012
Interesting article, one of the better ones by the DT on this subject.

Whammer Jammer, why don't you just come out and say you don't like how the subject with the bonds works out for kirtland.

Instead you go off on your convoluted "proptory tax paying citizen" rant that does come off making you look foolish, and narrow minded.

Apparently for years the district has found ways to have impact aid and bonds work together for the benefit of the whole district. I have not seen any change in the new administration with reguard to that.

As far as other money it comes from all taxpayers in the state even those who live on the reservation. Mr Manning made it very clear in his comments in this article.

Your selfish tea-party attitudes are not very neighborly, when applied at the local level.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Children Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Advocates seeks public support for Saturday's D... (May '14) Oct '15 hmmmm 47
News Democrats Demand Asylum For 'Children' Fleeing ... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Amigo 3
News 'Children' Of Iran's Activists Inherit Love, Lo... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Jamshid 2
help save this child from sexual abuse (Apr '13) Apr '13 waldorf 1
News The Changing Face of the GOP and Log Cabin Repu... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Rainbow Kid 2
News How Bipolar Disorder is Diagnosed in Children (Feb '11) Jan '12 Stop drugging chi... 6
News Children's Hospital Colorado would be partner i... (Jan '12) Jan '12 Colorado Chick 1
More from around the web