Scientology Opens Prominent New Churc...

Scientology Opens Prominent New Church in Berlin

There are 12 comments on the Press Release News From 24-7 Press Release story from Mar 30, 2007, titled Scientology Opens Prominent New Church in Berlin. In it, Press Release News From 24-7 Press Release reports that:

"Therein lies the reason for this Church, so that you can answer the question 'What is Scientology?' for yourself," said the Berlin Church's president, Sabine Weber. via Press Release News From 24-7 Press Release

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Press Release News From 24-7 Press Release.

Religo

Rolle, Switzerland

#1 Apr 8, 2007
Great news for Scientology.
http://www.religo.ch

Since: Feb 07

Ryderwood, WA

#2 Apr 8, 2007
Are Scientologists the bomb worshipers portrayed in the Planet of the Apes series?
Planet America

AOL

#3 Apr 8, 2007
Ah, the followers of a pulp fiction writer from the 50s. Classic. Opening house in a city that followed a mad man that wrote a little book back in the 20s. Beautiful.
EireannGoddess

Auburn Hills, MI

#4 May 5, 2007
Scientlogy is a murderous cult that parades as a religion -

“Proud SP since 2003”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#5 May 5, 2007
Eireann's post sums up precisely the public's opinion of Scientology. The only people who don't see it are the indoctrinated, not unlike the Jones cult, Heaven's Gate, etc, etc.
Caleb

AOL

#6 May 5, 2007
Rachel99 wrote:
Eireann's post sums up precisely the public's opinion of Scientology. The only people who don't see it are the indoctrinated, not unlike the Jones cult, Heaven's Gate, etc, etc.
Actually I have no idea what Scientology is about? You mentioned Jones, Gate, ect. Who is E.R. Hubbard? What is his spin?
roger

Osnabrück, Germany

#7 May 5, 2007
Here is something he wrote:

http://www.shoutwire.com/default.aspx...

“Proud SP since 2003”

Location hidden

#8 May 5, 2007
Well I read it and I didn't go insane, explode or die!!(And I didn't have to spend $300,000 to figure out Hubbard was [email protected] crazy.)
Peter

Ireland

#9 May 5, 2007
Rachel99 wrote:
Well I read it and I didn't go insane, explode or die!!(And I didn't have to spend $300,000 to figure out Hubbard was [email protected] crazy.)
Hi Rachel,

Geeesssus there's a lot of ANGRY people on that site!

I guess if that's copyrighted work then he's in for a rough time. But if it isn't then what he posted is fabrication.

Time will tell - maybe Zero picked a very apt name for himself.

Peter.

“Honorary Squirrel Buster”

Tulsa, OK

#10 May 6, 2007
Caleb wrote:
<quoted text>Actually I have no idea what Scientology is about? You mentioned Jones, Gate, ect. Who is E.R. Hubbard? What is his spin?
Hubbard was another cult leader. If you're already associating him with Jones, Gate, etc, then you have the right idea.

“Honorary Squirrel Buster”

Tulsa, OK

#11 May 6, 2007
Peter wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Rachel,
Geeesssus there's a lot of ANGRY people on that site!
I guess if that's copyrighted work then he's in for a rough time. But if it isn't then what he posted is fabrication.
Time will tell - maybe Zero picked a very apt name for himself.
Peter.
No Peter, the Xenu story was put into the public domain by a judge annoyed with CofS for charging so much for people to hear it. That's why critics can have sites like www.xenu.net and www.xenutv.com . Nice try though, that might have actually caught the ignorant.
Katie

London, UK

#12 May 6, 2007
Watch the episode of South Park with Scientology,Funny SH!T by the way!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chick Corea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hot ticket: Chick Corea and Bela Fleck (Apr '16) Apr '16 LEX Retired 1
News Tiempo Libre: Once banned for listening to Amer... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Doc Proper 2
News Music Preview: Tiempo Libre: 'Music is all abou... (May '08) Jul '13 surprised 2
News Running Down Miles' Voodoo (Oct '10) Oct '10 WindRaven 1
News Trombone Shorty steals the show at Monterey Jaz... (Sep '10) Sep '10 Ginger 11
News Monterey Jazz with a Santa Cruz flavor (Sep '10) Sep '10 Lower Ocean Heights 2
News Monterey Jazz Festival: The music event of the ... (Sep '10) Sep '10 fireSquid 1
More from around the web