Herbie Hancock hits 70 on a high note

Herbie Hancock hits 70 on a high note

There are 1 comment on the WTTV Indianapolis story from Jul 16, 2010, titled Herbie Hancock hits 70 on a high note. In it, WTTV Indianapolis reports that:

Herbie Hancock turns 70 this year and seems busy as ever. When journalists ask Herbie Hancock which musicians he listens to, he thinks that they're expecting him to say Oscar Peterson and Chick Corea -- that is, virtuoso jazz pianists like himself.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTTV Indianapolis.

“Kiss Me You Fool!”

Since: Jan 08

Atlanta via Brooklyn NY

#1 Jul 17, 2010
This man has always looked great for his age. Keep up good work Herbie. Great talent.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chick Corea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hot ticket: Chick Corea and Bela Fleck Apr '16 LEX Retired 2
News Tiempo Libre: Once banned for listening to Amer... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Doc Proper 2
News Music Preview: Tiempo Libre: 'Music is all abou... (May '08) Jul '13 surprised 2
News Running Down Miles' Voodoo (Oct '10) Oct '10 WindRaven 1
News Trombone Shorty steals the show at Monterey Jaz... (Sep '10) Sep '10 Ginger 11
News Monterey Jazz with a Santa Cruz flavor (Sep '10) Sep '10 Lower Ocean Heights 2
News Monterey Jazz Festival: The music event of the ... (Sep '10) Sep '10 fireSquid 1
More from around the web