Human Target Season Two Review

Human Target Season Two Review

There are 4 comments on the Associated Content story from Dec 2, 2010, titled Human Target Season Two Review. In it, Associated Content reports that:

Human Target, for those readers who are unfamiliar with the show, airs on the Fox Network on Wednesday nights at 8pm est.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Associated Content.

Firstdance

Honolulu, HI

#1 Jan 15, 2011
Wonderful show.. Great characters and excellent plots. Whoa, what did I just say??? Guaranteed formula for Fox "inepts" to cancel.
I sure hope the smart pills took for 2011.
concerned female viewer

Knoxville, TN

#2 Jan 26, 2011
not as edgy now as in the 1st season...too many females to worry about I guess. They should follow the adage "If it ain't broke then don't fix it."
Firstdance

United States

#3 Jan 26, 2011
concerned female viewer wrote:
not as edgy now as in the 1st season...too many females to worry about I guess. They should follow the adage "If it ain't broke then don't fix it."
Demographics are the real consideration. What groups are watching, how can we include more female viewers..can we tease with a possible love story, etc;.

Based on the women brought aboard in Season 2...easily endured each week;)
captivated

Las Vegas, NV

#4 Mar 21, 2011
I never have enjoyed a show more and the superior acting I see is truly honest and sincere. Does not appear to be acting to me. I love love love this show.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chi McBride Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chi McBride - nude ! (Aug '11) Jun '15 Kimberly jonas Gr... 2
News 'Disturb' is disturbing (Sep '08) Sep '08 Joe 1
News Veil of blandness hinders Fox comedy's walk to ... (Mar '07) Mar '07 Gator Girl 2
More from around the web