Bennington Left Poor by Divorce

LINKIN PARK frontman CHESTER BENNINGTON was forced to make a new album with the band because his divorce from his first wife SAMANTHA left him broke. Read more
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
DARREN

United States

#1 Jan 15, 2007
IF YOU HAVE MONEY DON'T MARRY. WOMEN ARE SCANLESS!
IF YOU MARRY MARRY RICH OR HAVE A PRE NUMP
christina

Petrie, Australia

#2 Jan 16, 2007
Wat, that is an extremly sexus comment to women. Men also marry rich women for money as well so get ur fact sraight. Chester and samantha were inlove and were dating before chester was famous, we was working at burger king and when they were engaged, he couldnt even afford a wedding ring so they got one tatooed to their fingers. if i saw u in the street i would bash the crap outa u cos of that comment, wat r u trying to say, men are the superiour????
christina

Petrie, Australia

#3 Jan 16, 2007
yes what happened was sas for chester cos that was his hard erned money, not all women are like that and im not even sure if samantha intended for it to happen, but overall u have insulted all women u ass.
christina

Petrie, Australia

#4 Jan 16, 2007
i cant believe u would say that, so u dont think men would marry for money as well, chester and sam married before chester was even famous so get ur facts straight u tool, wat r u trying to say, men are the more superiour ones, ptfff, we should be treated as equals. if u dont like women and think theyscanless, turn gay jerk.
Gustavo

Brazil

#5 Jan 16, 2007
Well, she might have been with him all this time before he got famous, BUT. Do you really think that she doesn't want his money now and she worries for what is happening to him?

Hmm, No problem. He will earn everything again anyway. And when all her money ends, will she?
christina

Petrie, Australia

#6 Jan 16, 2007
yeah i really feel for him, i love Chester and am one of his biggest fans but that comment was not just turned at sam but all women and it was wrong. yeah maybe she did want his money which is wrong but when there is a divorse not all comes out hapy in the end, one suffers and in this case it was chester.
WolfPack

Mauritius

#7 Jan 17, 2007
divorced.... poor guy... but I guess it leaves you and Mar the field to get him
christina

Brisbane, Australia

#8 Jan 18, 2007
lol, no that was his last marrage to samantha which ended sometime last year, he is now remarried to an ex playboy model talinda. i wish he was lol, i thought he got a divorse to talinda when i read the heading but it was just his last marrage.
Danni

Defford, UK

#9 Jan 18, 2007
Who cares at least he,s single
Danni

Defford, UK

#10 Jan 18, 2007
I love chester as much as the next person because he is a great musician at least now he will have more time to focus on his music, their bringing a new album out this year!!!!
WolfPack

Mauritius

#12 Jan 18, 2007
Anyone here on hi5 ????

Rock chick, christina, steve, even teddy! no one?
christina

Brisbane, Australia

#13 Jan 22, 2007
Danni wrote:
Who cares at least he,s single
did u just read a previous message, he got a divorse from his old wife and is now married again lol, pay attention OK jks.
WolfPack

Mauritius

#14 Jan 23, 2007
... I thought like him...:P
well, I guess anyone's hi5
christina

Toowong, Australia

#15 Jan 23, 2007
omg he is still married lol, he is not free, if so i would be on a plane to where he lived lol, gees man hehehe.
WolfPack

Mauritius

#16 Jan 24, 2007
... I got 2 questions to which no one replied yet...

1st- Do you know what 'rabsh' means?
2nd- Does anyone here uese hi5?

now please answer back this time!
JESSICAFRY

Schuyler, NE

#17 Apr 16, 2007
LIKE YOU.
WolfPack

Mauritius

#18 Apr 22, 2007
lol
calie

Concord, MA

#19 May 28, 2007
ha yeah hes deffinatley not single
:( but i hope hes happy anyways (:
i loooove chaz always <3
WolfPack

Mauritius

#20 May 29, 2007
hmm... i think LP is nt really for guys... cause there are loads of girls who LOVE them... in every sense of the word.... but i still like LP!!
what does a girl think...? for girls, boys or both??
Lynn2012

Ewing, VA

#21 Jul 8, 2007
i know im a little late on this conversation but that sucks 4 him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chester Bennington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chester Bennington - nude ! (Aug '11) Jun '13 Thumbs2LinkinPark 3
News Linkin Park's treat for Malaysian fans (Apr '07) Sep '12 linkinparksc 9
News Linkin Park vocalist ill; Washington D.C. show ... (Feb '11) Feb '11 sos 1
News Linkin Park mellow - and drag - as they age int... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Matt 10
News Linkin Park - Linkin Park Frontman Injured (Jan '11) Jan '11 Che 5
News Chester Bennington Strips Down For New PETA2 Ad... (Nov '09) Nov '09 Kiome 1
News Linkin Park Singer Celebrating Tattoo Shop Anni... (May '07) Nov '09 Club on Rural 29
More from around the web