Officer cleared in deadly shooting

Officer cleared in deadly shooting

There are 3 comments on the story from Dec 8, 2009, titled Officer cleared in deadly shooting. In it, reports that:

Cheryl Hines helps Martha prepare a holiday meal of ham and buttermilk biscuits; crafter Kirsten Earl sews a quilted silk-tie pillow; gardener David Haskell gives a lesson in trimming trees and shrubs.

Join the discussion below, or

Blytheville, AR

#1 Dec 8, 2009
Take a look at this topix caption,then,read what is below it."buttermilk biscuits,pillow,etc",and tell me,please-just WHERE does Topix come up with this nonesense that has nothing to do with the main headline????!!!

Bossier City, LA

#2 Dec 8, 2009
I can tell you what's going on with Topix odd headlines from . The scripts they're running are expecting the old Fox16 site and not the new one.

Here's the actual story:

JONESBORO, Ark.(AP) A Paragould police officer has been found to be justified in the deadly shooting of a man.

Prosecuting Attorney Mike Walden says in a letter to the Arkansas State Police that Officer Ken Jackson fired in self-defense when he shot and killed 47-year-old David Lee Hatley.

Police say Jackson shot Hatley about 4 a.m. on Nov. 28 after Hatley shot 45-year-old Deborah Lynn Duncan. Duncan died two days later at a Memphis hospital.

Bossier City, LA

#3 Dec 8, 2009
There seems to be a much bigger story there that's being trimmed down to fit in a tiny content block area.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cheryl Hines Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cheryl Hines nude (Sep '12) Oct '17 lilly 4
News Robert Kennedy Jr. to marry actress Cheryl Hine... (Aug '14) Aug '14 SirPrize 3
News RFK Jr. Getting Married To Cheryl Hines? Conor ... (Aug '12) Jan '13 -- OId Man -- 3
News Cheryl Hines to spend the holidays with Bobby K... (Dec '12) Dec '12 spyglass 1
Cheryl Hines is a dumb leftard (Dec '12) Dec '12 freddie mercury 1
News Getting to Know It's Always Sunny Scene Stealer... (Oct '10) Oct '10 IDMC 1
News Lindsay Lohan in Labor Pains (Jul '09) Jul '09 lindsaylohanfan 1