Can San Francisco Be the First City t...

Can San Francisco Be the First City to End HIV?

There are 14 comments on the EDGE story from Sep 22, 2012, titled Can San Francisco Be the First City to End HIV?. In it, EDGE reports that:

San Francisco AIDS Foundation Executive Director Neil Guiliano with singer Chely Wright at the NYC LGBT Center When the San Francisco AIDS Foundation's executive director Neil Giuliano spoke the following words over the summer shortly after attending the International AIDS Conference, he raised the hopes of many in the local LGBT and HIV ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EDGE.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#1 Sep 22, 2012
It could ... and it would last until the next infected person visited or moved there and hooked up with some irresponsible person.

Lililth_Satans_B ore

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#2 Sep 22, 2012
what often gets lost in these forums and national discussions of HIV is how no other group in the world (Gay Men)has dedicated their efforts and bodies as scientific guinny pigs to fight and find a cure for an illness that would have spread thru humans with or without a gay population.. Cudos to gay men for stepping up and shame on the bigots that detract from that

Lilith
Conway

Germany

#3 Sep 22, 2012
All gays have AIDS. Fact.

Lililth_Satans_B ore

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#4 Sep 22, 2012
Conway wrote:
got dumbazz disease....please kill yourself before you infect anothr fucktard

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#5 Sep 22, 2012
Conway wrote:
I am as gay as it gets. My physician informs me that the Titer Tests (the most rigorous) she has conducted show that I am not infected with HIV, or any other STD for that matter.

NONE of my circle of gay friends are infected with HIV or other STDs.

Your unsupported assertion of "All" is false.

“Child of the Universe”

Since: Aug 09

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

#6 Sep 22, 2012
Conway wrote:
I don't.

All bigots lie. Fact.

All homophobes post anonymously on gay threads, posing as bullies while denying their own sexuality. FACT.

“Child of the Universe”

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

#7 Sep 22, 2012
Lililth_Satans_Wh_ore wrote:
what often gets lost in these forums and national discussions of HIV is how no other group in the world (Gay Men)has dedicated their efforts and bodies as scientific guinny pigs to fight and find a cure for an illness that would have spread thru humans with or without a gay population.. Cudos to gay men for stepping up and shame on the bigots that detract from that
Lilith
Lady, I love you more by the minute!

I notice you are moving north... Did you hear that Canada has struck down the solicitation and bawdy house laws this week? Something about how it discriminates against women and forces them to work in unsafe situations... google it for more details!

“It's a bathroom”

Since: Jul 07

Get over it, already

#10 Sep 23, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
All Queers would rather lie instead of telling the truth. Fact
All Fa$$ots give and or take it up the A$$. Fact
All Queers su:ck Dicks. Fact
All Queers are bigots. Fact
That's just a hand full. Fact
You're trolling. Fact.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#11 Sep 23, 2012
Conway wrote:
Not me, bitch. I practice safe sex, can you say the same, unless your blow up doll gets a hole in it?

Palm Springs, California

#12 Sep 23, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
All Queers would rather lie instead of telling the truth. Fact
All Fa$$ots give and or take it up the A$$. Fact
All Queers su:ck Dicks. Fact
All Queers are bigots. Fact
That's just a hand full. Fact
Me?
1. no.
2. no.
3. yes.
4. no.

Palm Springs, California

#13 Sep 23, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because you perverted freaks have to love each other cause to one will. LMFAO
You should have been at the Hollywood Bowl last night! Oh, GAYS galore. It was "The Sound of Music" singalong. Always a sell out. It was like the Rockey Horror Picture Show, lots of audience participation, and fun, oh, talk about FUN! Everyone came out exhausted from laughing and singing and cheering.

I'm in such a good mood, even after leaving the hotel and driving back here early, I can't even be angry at YOU! Plus, tonight my annual Emmy Party. The big lady who plays the coach on "Glee" was on stage last night at The Hollywood Bowl. I think SHE is up for an Emmy! Root for her. I am counting on "Downton Abbey" and Louis C.K. on winning big tonight.

Do you EVER have fun? I mean have fun when NOT snorting through Gay Topix sites and making your infamous "clever" bon mots?

“Child of the Universe”

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

#14 Sep 23, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because you perverted freaks have to love each other cause to one will. LMFAO
I have more love than I know what to do with.

You, obviously, have none, and it shows with every post.

LMFGAO!!!!!!!!!!
Cured Ham

Pittsfield, MA

#15 Sep 23, 2012
I didn't know they were getting rid of all the bath houses and banning homosexual acts entirely. So yes, I guess they will get rid of hiv after all.
Good 4 Dem!

Palm Springs, California

#18 Sep 23, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
What's a troll?? Is that what you call your mother ???
My Emmy party was a GREAT success! Everyone had such a fine time. I served champagne cocktails. A cube of sugar with Angastora bitters in the bottom of the champagne flute, lovely snacks and pizza for dinner. No one wanted to leave until late. It was the perfect ending to a perfect weekend. I mean after 'The Sound of Music' singalong at the Hollywood Bowl yesterday and now this fun evening. What fun did YOU have this weekend? Come on, you're amongst friends, what fun did YOU have this weekend? Please tell us, what do you for fun?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chely Wright Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Two country singers come out: Herndon, Gilman (Nov '14) Nov '14 lgbt is silly 6
News Out of Town: WorldPride 2014: Exploring Toronto... (May '14) May '14 Cliff 1
News Cypriots rue bailout deal's bank deposit levy (Mar '13) Mar '13 centereach ny 4
Chely Wright nude ! (Jun '12) Jun '12 Tamera 1
News Carrie Underwood Joins List of Country Supersta... (Jun '12) Jun '12 equalityboy81 1
News Chely Wright opens community center for teens q... (Mar '12) Mar '12 SLIF 4
News Musician Chely Wright to open LGBT center in KC (Mar '12) Mar '12 SLIF 1
More from around the web