Cheech & Chong's blunt advice for PM ...

Cheech & Chong's blunt advice for PM Harper: 'Wise up' on pot laws, man

There are 2 comments on the Weyburn This Week story from Jul 18, 2010, titled Cheech & Chong's blunt advice for PM Harper: 'Wise up' on pot laws, man. In it, Weyburn This Week reports that:

Cheech and Chong have got some pretty blunt advice for Prime Minister Stephen Harper when it comes to Canada's marijuana's laws.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Weyburn This Week.

Siren669

Boca Raton, FL

#1 Jul 18, 2010
Quote from the article: "Chong sported a T-shirt emblazoned with the face of British Columbia pot activist Marc Emery, who now faces five years in a U.S. prison after being deported from Canada earlier this year. Chong said he wasn't surprised Emery was deported.

"I'm insulted. As a Canadian I'm insulted that Harper would go to that length."
"

You and me both Mr.Chong. We have Mothers strangling their children and getting PROBATION and THIS is what we are throwing our Martial force at? SERIOUSLY?
Meso Hohni

Denman Island, Canada

#2 Jul 20, 2010
To Cheech and Chong,butt out and mind your own business.Like you two are role models for anyone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cheech Marin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cheech Marin - nude ! (Aug '11) Aug '11 Sherri 1
News The Top Three Marty Feldman Movies of All Time (Jun '11) Jun '11 Kelly 1
News Nike's New Shoe to Be a Toker's Dream: a Cheech... (Apr '11) Apr '11 Dave 6
News When it's not LOL-funny, Machete is downright dull (Sep '10) Sep '10 7450 woot 1
News Cheech and Chong push new video in Whittier (May '10) May '10 RhythmMAN 36
News Paul Rodriguez to attend movie showing in El Paso (Nov '09) Dec '09 el mexicano 7
News Cheech & Chong's reunion tour stops in Reading (Jun '09) Jun '09 James 1
More from around the web