'Two and a Half Men' Ashton Kutcher S...

'Two and a Half Men' Ashton Kutcher Scorecard: Week Fourteen

There are 12 comments on the Hollywood.com story from Jan 16, 2012, titled 'Two and a Half Men' Ashton Kutcher Scorecard: Week Fourteen. In it, Hollywood.com reports that:

What was unknown is if the dapper look was temporary or for good, but as you can see from the still of tonight's episode, Ashton's fictional counterpart is making big life changes as well.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hollywood.com.

Howitis

Bethany, OK

#1 Jan 19, 2012
The show is horrible. Ashton is Jon and the kid in 1. Stupid and annoying. I gave up on watching the new shows 3 months ago. I, just like everyone else I know who WATCHED the show, will be sticking with the reruns. They need to cancel the show!!
george

Mexico, Mexico

#2 Jan 19, 2012
cancell the thing..... bring charlie back!!!!
june

Maringouin, LA

#3 Feb 21, 2012
george wrote:
cancell the thing..... bring charlie back!!!!
i agree!!kutcher is a flop at replacing sheen and the writers have to be stupid to think the viewers cant see this?cryer is trying to carry kutcher but the chemistry isnt there like it was with charlie!why they paid kutcher so much to flop is nuts on their part!
wol

Brazil

#4 Feb 24, 2012
Kutcher and the writng, cant tell which is worse. Spare us from this catastrophe please.

“Kool-Aid”

Since: Dec 11

Jonestown S.Africa

#5 Feb 24, 2012
I quit watching after they canned Charlie,disliked Ashton on the 70s Show
Bonnie

Brick, NJ

#6 Feb 27, 2012
Bring back Charlie or cancel the show. It just doesn't have it anymore

“Kool-Aid”

Jonestown S.Africa

#7 Feb 27, 2012
Well they turned into flesh pudding in a car wreak on the show,can't bring him back without cloning or devine miracle kinda thing

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#8 Feb 27, 2012
june wrote:
<quoted text>i agree!!kutcher is a flop at replacing sheen and the writers have to be stupid to think the viewers cant see this?cryer is trying to carry kutcher but the chemistry isnt there like it was with charlie!why they paid kutcher so much to flop is nuts on their part!
Is that why the new version of the show is near the top of the ratings? It's still one of the cleverest, funniest, grossest shows on TV.

“Kool-Aid”

Jonestown S.Africa

#9 Feb 27, 2012
Yea its the grossest its got that Ashton Troll

“Kool-Aid”

Jonestown S.Africa

#10 Feb 27, 2012
I had a poodle/rat terrier mix dog once his azz kinda looked like Ashtons face.Don't know where your getting your ratings but your full of crap

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#11 Feb 27, 2012
SitHappened wrote:
I had a poodle/rat terrier mix dog once his azz kinda looked like Ashtons face.Don't know where your getting your ratings but your full of crap
Look up the ratings, bubblebrain. Even you can do it.

Ashton's looks are better judged by females, most of whom I'm sure would consider the guy good-looking, or would want to date that poodle/rat terrier.

“Kool-Aid”

Jonestown S.Africa

#12 Feb 27, 2012
when I Googled it said ratings dropping,plummeting.And as far as girls,they ain't his thing WHOO HOOOO break out the loafers

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlie Sheen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Martin Sheen talks about his son, Charlie Sheen... May '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News Charlie Sheen's 'racist' Barack Obama rant Mar '15 Jaimie 2
News TV Fashion: Charlie Harper from 'Two and a Half... (Nov '07) Mar '15 ragdollbaby 77
News 'Two and a Half Men' wraps up a dozen years of ... Feb '15 Heywood Jablomee 1
News 'Two and a Half Men' finale takes down Sheen Feb '15 Heywood Jablomee 1
News Two and a Half Men wraps up 12 year run Feb '15 Heywood Jablomee 1
News Five things the goss mags swear are true (Mar '14) Jan '15 Kanelbulle 59
More from around the web