Jon Cryer: Charlie Sheen debacle was 'an awful thing to be a part of'

Aug 10, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WHO-TV

Jon Cryer , the man who didn't get booted from "Two and a Half Men" for calling his boss, executive producer Chuck Lorre, a "spineless rat" took to the KTLA morning show Tuesday to promote the upcoming fall season of the hit CBS comedy.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Jennifer

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Aug 10, 2011
 
I feel badly that he, the kid and the other people involved suffered because of Mr. Sheen's antics.
Hot Karl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Aug 10, 2011
 
Charlie bit me.

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Aug 10, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Jennifer wrote:
I feel badly that he, the kid and the other people involved suffered because of Mr. Sheen's antics.
you feel bad???

they made a bazillion dollars because of sheen!
jon cryer was a TOTAL hasbeen before the show came on...
Sheik Yerbouti

Lambertville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Aug 11, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

They've replaced Sheen with an effeminate no talent hollywood pretty boy. I hope the show is cancelled mid season!

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Since: Jul 09

www.blanketsandstuff.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Aug 11, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
They've replaced Sheen with an effeminate no talent hollywood pretty boy. I hope the show is cancelled mid season!
So they've replaced a no-talent crackhead with a no-talent pretty boy. Interesting.
chuck

Delray Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Aug 22, 2011
 

Judged:

1

Charlie Will be BACK!
that is all i have to say
carrie

Longview, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Aug 23, 2011
 

Judged:

1

carey529 wrote:
<quoted text>
you feel bad???
they made a bazillion dollars because of sheen!
jon cryer was a TOTAL hasbeen before the show came on...
Jon Cryer is fantastic he is the reason I watched the show. Sheen is one of the most unattractive men and with his personality he just got uglier. Then going off the deep end it just goes to show you what a loser he always was. The men that liked him are those who secretly want to be pigs or already are pigs. They could have gotten a good looking guy to play the part so the women would have at least had something to look at.
garrett

Lodi, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Aug 27, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

carrie i disagree. you need a character that looks a little bad. after all that is the character and how it is played, a drunk, gambler and hooked on hookers. There are a few people drinking a six pack and watching celebrity rehab. people love to judge other people and. there is no excuse to beat a women but denise and brooke knew what they were getting into. he has ben a bad boy since the late eighties. do not get a bad boy and try to change him for your liking it never will work.
john

Athens, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Sep 1, 2011
 
carey529 wrote:
<quoted text>
you feel bad???
they made a bazillion dollars because of sheen!
jon cryer was a TOTAL hasbeen before the show came on...
I agree totally to that

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Sep 1, 2011
 
I predict that Angus T. Jones (the kid) will eventually star in a spin-off of Two-and-a-Half Men. He is a natural, and a truly funny person.

As for the original show with Sheen and Cryer, I think it was riotously funny, the funniest show on TV, with the possible exception of the CBS interview with Sarah Palin.
june

Livonia, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Oct 21, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

Lawrence Wolf wrote:
I predict that Angus T. Jones (the kid) will eventually star in a spin-off of Two-and-a-Half Men. He is a natural, and a truly funny person.
As for the original show with Sheen and Cryer, I think it was riotously funny, the funniest show on TV, with the possible exception of the CBS interview with Sarah Palin.
thats because youre a liberal ahole and your few brains are clouded with obama shit!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••