Sources: Ashton Kutcher to replace Sheen on 'Men'

May 12, 2011 Full story: WXMI-TV Grand Rapids

Ashton Kutcher appears to have won the ``Two and a Half Men'' competition to replace ousted star Charlie Sheen .

Full Story
LOL

Tampa, FL

#1 May 12, 2011
may as well just cancel the show now
garrett

Lodi, CA

#2 May 12, 2011
LOL. I am with you. it will not work ! ashton is funny and a great actor but allan's character is also funny so there will be no feed of each other. charlie is the only one. people will tune in to see the new format but it will go down from there. it was great was it lasted and it will put 300 people out of work but why does chuck care he made his money who cares about the fans. it just shows when you make the money chuck has made of the series it does not matter !

yre

Since: Apr 11

Corpus Christi, TX

#3 May 13, 2011
Replacing Charlie Sheen is like… Jan Michael Vincent replaced in Airwolf. The show will never fly. Jan and Ernest Borgnine were like milk and honey as is the trio Charlie, Jon Cryer and Angus Jones. Sometimes you mash just right. I love Jon Cryer and have watched him forever but alone he is not Two and a Half Men. It took the three of them to make it a success. I’m tired of hearing all the negativity on Charlie Sheen. It takes two. After these actors have been used and abused and squeezed you would feel bruised and battered too. Common people, Calling the man whacked-out, spoiled and other names doesn’t help him. The media is the worse when it comes to slinging mud. Hollywood raises you to a level of wealth, comfort by means of drugs, booze and money. When they (producers/Networks) loose their grip on your yang yang, then, they try to destroy you. I won’t watch it without Charlie. It could never be the same.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlie Sheen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Two and a Half Men' wraps up a dozen years of ... Feb 23 Heywood Jablomee 1
'Two and a Half Men' finale takes down Sheen Feb 23 Heywood Jablomee 1
Two and a Half Men wraps up 12 year run Feb 23 Heywood Jablomee 1
Five things the goss mags swear are true (Mar '14) Jan '15 Kanelbulle 59
Will 'Two and a Half Men' end run with or witho... Jan '15 Martin 1
Charlie Sheen Reaches Out To Ex-fiancee After H... Nov '14 Big mike 9
Ashton Kutcher Pokes Fun At Charlie Sheen On Tw... Nov '14 Catchers Catch 2
More from around the web