Charlie Sheen Bringing 'Violent Torpe...

Charlie Sheen Bringing 'Violent Torpedo Of Truth' Tour To Ohio | WBNS-10TV, Central Ohio News

There are 125 comments on the 10TV WBNS story from Mar 16, 2011, titled Charlie Sheen Bringing 'Violent Torpedo Of Truth' Tour To Ohio | WBNS-10TV, Central Ohio News. In it, 10TV WBNS reports that:

Charlie Sheen is bringing his live show to five more venues, including New York's famed Radio City Music Hall.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 10TV WBNS.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
fistsoffire

Marengo, OH

#1 Mar 16, 2011
WINNING
W - worthless
I - incoherent
N - narcissist
N - nearing
I - insanity
(and)
N - nothing
G - gained
ugh

Columbus, OH

#2 Mar 16, 2011
What could he possibly have to "perform" that he hasn't already done online and w/twitter? Don't buy a ticket to this mess, donate the money to the Red Cross, or your local food bank. This moron needs to feel special at the expense of your wallet.
Macktrapper

Newark, OH

#3 Mar 16, 2011
It would take an idiot to pay to go see this idiot, or even go see him for free.
Umm

United States

#4 Mar 16, 2011
ugh wrote:
What could he possibly have to "perform" that he hasn't already done online and w/twitter? Don't buy a ticket to this mess, donate the money to the Red Cross, or your local food bank. This moron needs to feel special at the expense of your wallet.
I completely agree with you. Don't waste a penny on this, put your hard earned $$ to use in better ways. We work hard for our money, don't spend it on making him richer to be an idiot.
Umm

United States

#5 Mar 16, 2011
Macktrapper wrote:
It would take an idiot to pay to go see this idiot, or even go see him for free.
I agree, he is such a waste of time, money and quality air space.
please

Westerville, OH

#6 Mar 16, 2011
I hope central Ohio will show some class and not buy a single ticket to this train wreck.
Kyle

Columbus, OH

#7 Mar 16, 2011
I wouldn't walk across the street to see him. to say the least, he is the oddest duck I have heard of for a very long time. So yes, I agree with the previous post, if you even think for one nano second that you want to buy tickets to see his "show", DON'T do it...give that money to a charity.
On the porch

Columbus, OH

#8 Mar 16, 2011
This is going to be a spectacle of epic proportions. He is either mad in the head or playing us for what its worth. Winner winner chicken dinner...
On the porch

Columbus, OH

#9 Mar 16, 2011
fistsoffire wrote:
WINNING
W - worthless
I - incoherent
N - narcissist
N - nearing
I - insanity
(and)
N - nothing
G - gained
Brilliant.
Macktrapper

Newark, OH

#10 Mar 16, 2011
Umm wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, he is such a waste of time, money and quality air space.
Charlie must be reading this since I got a clueless, nuts and disagree.
Jim Tressel

Westerville, OH

#11 Mar 16, 2011
I wonder if Charlie can play football. OSU is looking for some upstanding, quality players. Ones with ethics, integrity, and morals...
winner

Galena, OH

#12 Mar 16, 2011
This is gonna be awesome!!!!!!!!!!
Repsach

Edison, NJ

#13 Mar 16, 2011
Wonder how many of his audience would go
watch a man actually drown? How can Sheen's
desperation be any more entertaining?
cat980h

Groveport, OH

#14 Mar 16, 2011
who cares?
Yinyang

Westerville, OH

#15 Mar 16, 2011
Who the F cares. He is not all that.
Warlock

Columbus, OH

#16 Mar 16, 2011
fistsoffire wrote:
WINNING
W - worthless
I - incoherent
N - narcissist
N - nearing
I - insanity
(and)
N - nothing
G - gained
You all are nothing, but useless TROLLS! Sizzle, Bam, Losing!
Not going

Decatur, GA

#17 Mar 16, 2011
go watch the u-boat Charile sink on stage.

“Defecting to Mexico”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#18 Mar 16, 2011
Let's see, this guy lives with two live in hotties that do whatever he wants, gets wasted whenever he wants, doesn't live by anyone elses rules, and is a millionaire? I have a horrible wife, stupid kids, and a lousy job and I'm supposed to judge him? Heck, I want to be him! Everyone else has it all wrong, this guy is living the dream!
charlie fan

Cincinnati, OH

#19 Mar 16, 2011
i'll go see Charlie Sheen...he's great!!!
Mrs Guru

Newark, OH

#20 Mar 16, 2011
Net Guru wrote:
Let's see, this guy lives with two live in hotties that do whatever he wants, gets wasted whenever he wants, doesn't live by anyone elses rules, and is a millionaire? I have a horrible wife, stupid kids, and a lousy job and I'm supposed to judge him? Heck, I want to be him! Everyone else has it all wrong, this guy is living the dream!
Go give it whirl honey, the kids and I will be glad to see you gone.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlie Sheen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Charlie Sheen increases Brooke Mueller's monthl... (Mar '14) Apr '17 Trudeau jr 2
News Will 'Two and a Half Men' end run with or witho... (Jan '15) Feb '17 alex1407 2
News Charlie Sheen's Twitter account gaining about 2... (Mar '11) Dec '16 charlie mite B next 86
News Charlie Sheen decides to end hostilities agains... (Nov '13) Dec '16 Ann 4
News HIV-positive Charlie Sheen admits having unprot... (Jun '16) Jun '16 Jack 1
News Charlie Sheen admits he caught HIV after only t... (Jun '16) Jun '16 ussbrooklyn 1
News Five things the goss mags swear are true (Mar '14) Feb '16 student 60
More from around the web