FX head on working with Charlie Sheen...

FX head on working with Charlie Sheen: 'We're a network that likes to take risks'

There are 6 comments on the WHO-TV story from Jan 16, 2012, titled FX head on working with Charlie Sheen: 'We're a network that likes to take risks'. In it, WHO-TV reports that:

FX president and general manager John Landgraf is well aware of Charlie Sheen 's checkered past.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHO-TV.

Sheik Yerbouti

Richmond, IN

#1 Jan 17, 2012
Bring Charlie back to two and a half men. kutcher sucks and the show isn't funny anymore! It's annoying to watch 2 effeminate 'guys'!

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#2 Jan 18, 2012
Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
Bring Charlie back to two and a half men. kutcher sucks and the show isn't funny anymore! It's annoying to watch 2 effeminate 'guys'!
Write him into a CSI celebrity,

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-0118-...
garrett

Lodi, CA

#3 Jan 21, 2012
This show might be up in ratings but it is not because of ashston's character or the scripts. It might have to do with it drawing in a younger crowdes that dosen't expect much. Walden is to laid back and alan's girlfriend could have much better lines then farts. When charlie was there there was tension between the brothers that made it nice to see how much alan could get on charlie's nerves but at the end of the day the brothers cared for each other. I like all the reruns and we have those to fall back on. I still don't see the thinking of the writers anyone that has billions would not settle for a beach house as a main home. This home should have been one of his many homes. Walden's character okays anything alan wants instead of giving him choices to do the righ thing. Again the tension between alan and charlie made the show !

Location hidden

#4 Jan 22, 2012
Or, the show has run its course.
garrett

Lodi, CA

#5 Jan 24, 2012
RayOne. You could be right after looking at the show in the begining. I liked russell the pharmacist. He always had a good line like who are you are you a cop while he was drinking his codien like it was sprite and herb is a great character also. I do not see why they are bitching about charlie sheen's drug use when they are writting about jake and his friend are smoking drugs. in lorre's other series mike & molly the sister is doing the same thing with a cop character in the house. I was watching a older episode when alan had charlie be a secratary for a few hours and when alan came back his practice was a brothel. I can't believe the talented courtney smith is written to fart jokes. bring back candy !

Location hidden

#6 Jan 26, 2012
garrett wrote:
RayOne. You could be right after looking at the show in the begining. I liked russell the pharmacist. He always had a good line like who are you are you a cop while he was drinking his codien like it was sprite and herb is a great character also. I do not see why they are bitching about charlie sheen's drug use when they are writting about jake and his friend are smoking drugs. in lorre's other series mike & molly the sister is doing the same thing with a cop character in the house. I was watching a older episode when alan had charlie be a secratary for a few hours and when alan came back his practice was a brothel. I can't believe the talented courtney smith is written to fart jokes. bring back candy !
The brothel story line gets too close to Congress and Barney.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlie Sheen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Charlie Sheen increases Brooke Mueller's monthl... (Mar '14) Apr '17 Trudeau jr 2
News Will 'Two and a Half Men' end run with or witho... (Jan '15) Feb '17 alex1407 2
News Charlie Sheen's Twitter account gaining about 2... (Mar '11) Dec '16 charlie mite B next 86
News Charlie Sheen decides to end hostilities agains... (Nov '13) Dec '16 Ann 4
News HIV-positive Charlie Sheen admits having unprot... (Jun '16) Jun '16 Jack 1
News Charlie Sheen admits he caught HIV after only t... (Jun '16) Jun '16 ussbrooklyn 1
News Five things the goss mags swear are true (Mar '14) Feb '16 student 60
More from around the web