Boogie aahhhnnnn

Boogie aahhhnnnn

There are 3 comments on the The Spectator story from Apr 14, 2012, titled Boogie aahhhnnnn. In it, The Spectator reports that:

There was a sort of interesting documentary on BBC4 last night about a genre of popular music called 'Southern Rock' - ie what we, back in the 1970s, called Southern Boogie - Lynyrd Skynyrd, the Allman Bros, Charlie Daniels, and so on.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Spectator.

Peter

Europe

#1 Apr 25, 2012
Hope they mentioned Black Oak Arkansas in the program!...Pete the swede - the BIGGEST BOA-fan in Sweden
sabertoothe

Delaware, OH

#2 Apr 29, 2012
jim dandy to the rescue..oh and that (rip) beautiful ruby starr.
Sheik Yerbouti

Houston, TX

#3 Apr 29, 2012
Alhamdulillah-hillathee ah-yana ba'da ma ama tana wa ilayhi nushoor.
Allah-humma ah-yini ma kaanatil hayaatu khairall-lee wa tawaff-fani i-dha kaanatil wa faato khai-rall-lee.
Alhamdulillah-hillathee ah-yana ba'da ma ama tana wa ilayhi nushoor.
Allah-humma ah-yini ma kaanatil hayaatu khairall-lee wa tawaff-fani i-dha kaanatil wa faato khai-rall-lee.
Alhamdulillah-hillathee ah-yana ba'da ma ama tana wa.kaanatil hayaatu khairall-lee wa faato khai-rall-lee.
khai-rall-lee ah-yini kaanatil hayaatu

Allah to the rescue.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlie Daniels Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Charlie Daniels, Marshall Tucker Band, Little R... Wed Uncle Richard 1
News Panama City's Gulf Coast Jam Features Toby Keit... (Mar '13) Mar '13 CC Dollar 1
News Carrollton Free Press Standard Letters to the E... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Randy Miller 2
News Immigration Petition makes way to Region 8 (Jul '10) Apr '11 haha 13
News September 11th - Country Legend Charlie Daniels... (Sep '10) Sep '10 Linda 1
News Charlie Daniels: the miles lead to Indianapolis (Sep '10) Sep '10 Moe 1
Charlie Daniels To Perform Saturday July 24th! (Jul '10) Jul '10 BellearyeMusicFest 1