Flute song from "The Great Pumpkin"

Posted in the Charlie Brown Forum

James from Atlanta

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Sep 26, 2009
Hello,
What is the name of the flute song played after Snoopy crashes, while he moving through the country side in "The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown?"

Thanks
Paurian

Colorado Springs, CO

#2 Oct 26, 2009
You can check out the full song list at the Vince Guaraldi songlist: http://www.fivecentsplease.org/dpb/cuesheet.h... but I think you're referring to "Graveyard Theme". Wish they had a recording of this lovely track. The flutist is amazing!
Baltimore Jack

Greensboro, NC

#3 Aug 17, 2011
Actually, the Guaraldi tune "Graveyard Theme" is the music heard in the title sequence of the TV special "It's The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown." The music asked about here, where Snoopy imagines he's down behind enemy lines in France in WWI, is called "Breathless", a cue composed by John Scott Trotter, the musical producer for many for the Peanuts Specials.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlie Brown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Opinion: Bill, Hillary and the Haiti Debacle (May '14) May '14 Bill 1
Saturday, December 22, 2012 (Dec '12) Feb '13 Rocky Steele 3
Arkansas Society of Freethinkers Denies "War on... (Dec '12) Feb '13 KittenKoder 233
Kelly Clarkson dined on mushrooms before Inaugu... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Faloola Chong 1
Ecuador volcano blasts lava high above crater (Dec '12) Dec '12 Adrian Godsafe MSc 1
Sneak peek: Blake Shelton's Not-So-Family Chris... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Sue 2
Rescued animals brought to TN get chance at bet... (Jul '12) Jul '12 DOGS 1

Charlie Brown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE