Blood Brothers

Blood Brothers

There are 4 comments on the Random Works of the Web story from Jul 11, 2006, titled Blood Brothers. In it, Random Works of the Web reports that:

Martin Kemp as Michael Deighton, Charles Martin Smith as Spencer Deighton, Thomas Cavanagh as Carl Toman, Kate Vernon as Tricia Lange, George Touliatos as Darrow, Colleen Winton as Patricia Fowler Previous ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Random Works of the Web.

Ginger Melvin

Pensacola, FL

#1 Aug 13, 2006
Is this THE George Touliatos, by chance, who is a Greek gentleman, from Memphis, former director/coach of actor Kathy Bates?
Am courious,
Ginger Melvin
GINGER MELVIN

Bellingham, WA

#2 Jun 17, 2007
Ginger I have been looking for you for several years. What are you doing
PLease contact me
gt113@comcast.net
call three six zero nine three four double zero
Ginger Melvin

Columbus, GA

#3 Jun 24, 2009
GINGER MELVIN wrote:
Ginger I have been looking for you for several years. What are you doing
PLease contact me
gt113@comcast.net
call three six zero nine three four double zero
George.....I just found your post...would love to hear from you. languagelabcorp@yahoo.com
Ginger Melvin

Columbus, GA

#4 Jun 24, 2009
George...am just finding your post and wrote to your email listed. Feel free to contact me:Would love to hear from you: languagelabcorp@yahoo.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charles Martin Smith Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Susan Granger's review of "Dolphin Tale" (Sep '11) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 4
News 5/20: Letters to the Editor (May '09) May '09 doug 24
News Stone Of Destiny (Nov '08) Nov '08 Jen 1
News American Graffiti & Tarzan Actor - Manuel Padil... (Jun '08) Jun '08 Daren Bourns 2
More from around the web