Kingsley on "Love Guru" with Jessica ...

Kingsley on "Love Guru" with Jessica Alba and Justin Timberlake

There are 1 comment on the National Ledger story from Sep 28, 2007, titled Kingsley on "Love Guru" with Jessica Alba and Justin Timberlake. In it, National Ledger reports that:

“I'm the guru to Mike Myers' love guru. I teach him everything he knows about sex, but he's actually lonely himself, which is poignant and kind of sweet”

Sir Ben Kingsley has just wrapped up his role in Mike Myers' currently shooting film "The Love Guru" with Jessica Alba and Justin Timberlake -- marking three comedies in a year for the revered Oscar-winning ... via National Ledger

Join the discussion below, or Read more at National Ledger.

Tufail

Patna, India

#1 Oct 1, 2007
i afraid when i talk to any girl so that i cant talk to any girl because i am hesitating to talk with them so i want that u send me some tips so that i can talk to any girl and i also make a good fring of them and when i meet my dream girl i cant hesitate for propose her

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charles Chaplin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Charles Chaplin - nude ! (Aug '11) Aug '11 Alva 1
News Why didn't Charlie Chaplin's stirring speech be... (Jun '11) Jul '11 Jon Danzig 5
News In praise of ... Charlie Chaplin. (Apr '11) Apr '11 Kelly 1
stomach gurgling (Jan '09) Dec '10 easyg1 2
News Quizword Crossword (Apr '10) Apr '10 1345768SEX 1
News 'Rocky' Stars Answer Bell 3 Decades Later - @ T... (Feb '10) Feb '10 Suezanne 2
News Happy Birthday, Charlie Chaplin, Silent Movie Star (Apr '09) Apr '09 mary 5
More from around the web