Defence Minister To Meet With Charles Aznavour

There are 2 comments on the Groong Armenian News Network story from Mar 12, 2007, titled Defence Minister To Meet With Charles Aznavour. In it, Groong Armenian News Network reports that:

DEFENCE MINISTER TO MEET WITH CHARLES AZNAVOUR Panorama.am 15:05 10/03/2007 The delegation headed by Serge Sargsyan, Minister of Defence of the Republic of Armenia, Secretary of the National Security Council ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Groong Armenian News Network.

Karine Kosnakian

Saint-jérôme, Canada

#1 Mar 15, 2007
Hello,

I need to get in touch with Mr. Aznavour to invit him for a very special event and can't find his contact information. Any help in this manner will be very appriciated. My e-mail addres is karine.kosnakian@sympatico.ca

Thank you.
Karine
Karine
SEMIH HOCA

Ordu, Turkey

#2 Mar 16, 2007
ARMENIAN DIRTY DOGS ARE GIVING NONSENCE OPINIONS HERE.HEYYY ARMENI TERRORISTS YOU CANNOT MAKE US SILENT.....HA BY THE WAY MAY THE OXEN OF THE AFRICA FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCK YOUR EVIL MUMS.HOH HOH HOH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charles Aznavour Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tigran Sargsyan: We Have The Strongest Army In ... (Oct '11) Oct '11 lambroni ardziv 1
Song about Istanbul (Feb '09) Oct '10 kraev 3
Charles Aznavour Concert Schedule in the U.S.in... (May '09) Aug '09 jenmary 3
News Charles Aznavour: The French Sinatra (Feb '09) Feb '09 Bellaroo 1
News RA President: Aznavour's service invaluable (Jun '08) Jun '08 vatchakan 3
Anzavour US Concert Tour (Sep '06) Nov '06 Robert Sleadd 2
Aznavour Concert Tour in the US (Jun '06) Oct '06 Vladimir Kolotyan 6
More from around the web