Chamillionaire.....Rasaq.....Beef???

Chamillionaire.....Rasaq.....Beef???

Posted in the Chamillionaire Forum

Daniel

San Antonio, TX

#1 Dec 21, 2007
i was just wondering...are chamillionaire and rasaq not talking any more or what...cause you never see them together anymore and rasaq hasnt been on any of chams songs...like ever since famous came along i havent seen them together...

or maybe cause cham is cool with paul wall now and rasaq still doesnt like him...

can somebody just tell me whats going on between them???
Stress

Auckland, New Zealand

#2 Jan 13, 2008
Find out whats going on at www.chamillination.com . the number one chamillionaire fan source on the internet..
zach

Franklin Park, IL

#3 May 7, 2008
my cousin told me that rasaq wanted to get big the same way cham did.... so he movin mixtapes by himself
Pete

Inver Grove Heights, MN

#4 Dec 29, 2008
Its his bro man...he prolly just found out he cant rap
Trill N-famy

Philadelphia, PA

#5 May 5, 2009
Man rasaq is prolly workin on his own cd's and shit or decided 2wait untill its tyme 4 him 2 make a comeback. Feel free 2correct me if u think im rong. But thats wat i think
Trill N-famy

Philadelphia, PA

#6 May 5, 2009
Pete wrote:
Its his bro man...he prolly just found out he cant rap
rasaq can rap but not better than Chamillatary
Ant

San Antonio, TX

#7 Jun 9, 2009
On some real ish, i think he getting his degree, and said that this rap thing is to much pressure for him!
Farahd

Jacksonville, FL

#9 Jul 1, 2010
i didnt know uncle noor was a rap artist! amazing! does he tie up his old stringy long hair on a doo-rag and stomp around the stage droppin some dope rhymes all over that muthafucka!?????? DOES HE??? DOES HE??? I HAVE TO KNOW DAMN IT!!!!!!!
John

Houston, TX

#10 Oct 17, 2010
Rasaq is back rappin again! I just saw 3 new songs on Youtube. "Red Carpet, Keep It One Hundred, Switch Up"

They say he got an album out on the way.
eddie

El Paso, TX

#11 Oct 23, 2010
na he talked about him in an interview and said he might post some new rasaq songs on twitter
eddie

El Paso, TX

#12 Oct 23, 2010
plus, rasaq has chamillionaire as his top friend on myspace
King Koopa

Atlanta, GA

#13 Oct 27, 2010
Rasaq went back to college to get his degree. That's why he's been going the past few years.
Atiq Biradar

United States

#14 Nov 11, 2010
Rasaq goes to University of Houston. I'm currently a student at University of Houston as well. Rasaq was in my Physics class, and I recognized him and I asked him and his reply was that he is majoring in Mechanical Engineering, and he still stays in touch with cham. He still goes to the studio every now n then.
Throwed yung playa

Crosby, TX

#16 May 5, 2011
Atiq Biradar wrote:
Rasaq goes to University of Houston. I'm currently a student at University of Houston as well. Rasaq was in my Physics class, and I recognized him and I asked him and his reply was that he is majoring in Mechanical Engineering, and he still stays in touch with cham. He still goes to the studio every now n then.
Real talk. what else you asked him.
LOUD Muzik

Sugar Land, TX

#17 Jul 17, 2012
Daniel wrote:
i was just wondering...are chamillionaire and rasaq not talking any more or what...cause you never see them together anymore and rasaq hasnt been on any of chams songs...like ever since famous came along i havent seen them together...
or maybe cause cham is cool with paul wall now and rasaq still doesnt like him...
can somebody just tell me whats going on between them???
http://soundcloud.com/rasaqboy
LOUD Muzik

Sugar Land, TX

#18 Jul 17, 2012
LOUD Muzik

Sugar Land, TX

#19 Jul 17, 2012
Throwed yung playa wrote:
<quoted text>
Real talk. what else you asked him.
LOUD Muzik

Sugar Land, TX

#20 Jul 17, 2012
Atiq Biradar wrote:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chamillionaire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Candy paint and elbows: Swangin' through Housto... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Oh No You Di-nt 1
News Chamillionaire dismisses 50 diss (Aug '07) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 100
kelly Rolland can not singe at all (Sep '11) Apr '13 Eddy 2
Beyonce from Houston Texas (Sep '11) Sep '11 D money 1
Jay Z cheat with Rihanna Beyonce is pregnant sh... (Sep '11) Sep '11 michelle 1
Beyonce have first baby (Sep '11) Sep '11 Renee 3
News Yolo farmers happy with new modified alfalfa rules (Feb '11) Feb '11 Woodland 7
More from around the web