Eminem leads Grammy nods with 10; Bruno Mars has 7

Full story: The Reporter
Eminem's "Recovery" was made complete on Wednesday night as the Recording Academy nominated the resurgent rapper for 10 awards, including the biggest prizes: album, song and record of the year. Full Story
Jeff W

United States

#1 Dec 2, 2010
Thank God no Taylor Swift or Justin what ever his name is.....
Jeff W

United States

#2 Dec 2, 2010
Damn and I had my hopes up....
Old time rocker

Oakland, CA

#3 Dec 2, 2010
WOW! I'm 56 and I have seen many grammy award ceremonies over the years but this crap really takes the cake! What a shame this trash is considered grammy material. We always said rock-n-roll would never die and we were so wrong about that prediction. It died back in the 90's and none of these horrible acts of today have made any effort to resurrect it! Good thing I can listen to Deep Tracks on Sirius Satellite Radio and tune out this garbage these idiots refer to as music!!
Rock-N-Roll. RIP!!

“<3”

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#5 Dec 3, 2010
This isn't music they're playing now, it's noise. Screeching, talking, over-vocalized...lol, noise.
Patriot

San Francisco, CA

#6 Dec 3, 2010
Granny Loves America wrote:
This isn't music they're playing now, it's noise. Screeching, talking, over-vocalized...lol, noise.
You're correct.

The founding fathers intended this once great nation to allow only two forms of musical entertainment - country & western. All other genres are like scratching on a chalk board and present a clear and present danger to the American way of life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cee-Lo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eminem bashes virtual baby seals in new Cee Lo ... (Jun '12) Jun '12 shut up 2
Cee Lo Green Sings 'F*** You' at Obama Fundraiser (Mar '12) Mar '12 Sheik Yerbouti 1
The Ballad of John and Cee Lo (Jan '12) Jan '12 Bob of Quantum-Faith 4
Cee Lo Apologizes to Gay Voice Contestants afte... (Jun '11) Jun '11 PEACHES 8
Cee-Lo denies he's homophobic after '... (Jun '11) Jun '11 Aida Lott 13
Cee Lo Says Judges Will Return to The Voice; Re... (May '11) May '11 Misty Meaner 2
"Forget You:" Bruno Mars & Cee-Lo Green On The ... (Feb '11) Feb '11 Ho Lee Schitt 1

Cee-Lo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE