Area teenage girls begin path to beco...

Area teenage girls begin path to become winner of - New Bern Idol'

There are 3 comments on the Sun Journal story from Mar 29, 2008, titled Area teenage girls begin path to become winner of - New Bern Idol'. In it, Sun Journal reports that:

On Saturday, 10 girls from Eastern North Carolina won a chance to sing at a May 17 competition that will be held at Union Point Park.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sun Journal.

TALENT JONES

Johnson City, TN

#1 Jul 18, 2008
Man I'M STILL KIND OF BOMBED THAT I DIDNT WIN THAT SINGING CONTEST,,OR ATLEAST MAKE IT PAST THE AUDITIONS,,BUT ITS OKAY CAUSE RIGHT TODAY IM STILL SINGING AND BECOMING MORE COMFORTABLE WITH MY VOICE,,SO MARK MY WORDS"FERANTA AINT GOING NOWHERE" AND THATS WHAT ITS GONE BE!!
Feranta Jones

Johnson City, TN

#2 Sep 7, 2008
"WELL I FEEL THAT GOD didnt take me pass the auditions OF THAT COMPETITION FOR A REASON AND TODAY I STILL FEEL BLESSED THAT I HAD THE STRENGTH TOOK TAKE MY PLACE THAT NO OTHER MALE IN NEW BERN WOULD TAKE FOR THAT SINGING COMPETITION AND I TRULY BELEIVE THAT GOD HAS BIGGER AND BETTER THINGS FOR ME IN THE FUTURE SO IM NOT EVEN WORRIED ABOUT WINNING THAT Competition"
Feranta

New Bern, NC

#3 Oct 9, 2009
"Im Good-That was just a sign showing me that there IS better things out here for me..& I believe so too"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cece Winans Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Vince Gill and Amy Grant Make Spirits Bright at... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Dana from Ohio 1
News EXCLUSIVE: Cece Winans Talks for First Time abo... (Jun '12) Jun '12 helen john oweh 1
News Reality show featuring Houston relatives planned (May '12) May '12 nancy 2
News Oak Hill teenager to sing at North American You... (Aug '11) Aug '11 My Opinion 13
News BET Awards 2011 to feature some of Gospel's top... (Jul '11) Jul '11 tosinbenjamin 1
News Celebrity birthdays for Oct. 8 (Oct '10) Oct '10 Kayla 1
News CeCe Winans (Sep '10) Sep '10 The Celebrity Cafe 1
More from around the web