A Conversation With Melinda Doolittle

A Conversation With Melinda Doolittle

There are 2 comments on the Hartford Courant story from Jan 27, 2009, titled A Conversation With Melinda Doolittle. In it, Hartford Courant reports that:

MELINDA DOOLITTLE will perform songs from her solo debut CD Saturday at the Mohegan Sun.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hartford Courant.

Louise

Saint-hubert, Canada

#1 Jan 27, 2009
Thanks to spread the love we have about Melinda!

Keep updated about Melinda's career at http://www.melindasbackups.com
which is a web site owned by Melinda Doolittle. Melinda’s Backups™ is
a non-profit supportive association inspired by Melinda and authorized
by her to operate this web site on behalf of her fans.

I am one of her backups (fans) and can truly say that not only is
Melinda hugely talented but she is also exceptionally kind and
gracious
GriotLori

Kearny, NJ

#2 Jan 28, 2009
Thanks for your interview, MaryEllen!
I just wanted your readers to know that Melinda's official web site is up at www.melindadoolittle.com ; and when you register for her newsletter you can get a free MP3 of her title track, Coming Back To You. Her site is Melinda-central now: fan store that benefits Malaria No More, updates, fan forum, blogs, links to DoolittleTV on Youtube and much more.
Thanks for helping Melinda's Street Team and Backups spread the Melinda-luv! ;-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cece Winans Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Vince Gill and Amy Grant Make Spirits Bright at... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Dana from Ohio 1
News EXCLUSIVE: Cece Winans Talks for First Time abo... (Jun '12) Jun '12 helen john oweh 1
News Reality show featuring Houston relatives planned (May '12) May '12 nancy 2
News Oak Hill teenager to sing at North American You... (Aug '11) Aug '11 My Opinion 13
News BET Awards 2011 to feature some of Gospel's top... (Jul '11) Jul '11 tosinbenjamin 1
News Celebrity birthdays for Oct. 8 (Oct '10) Oct '10 Kayla 1
News CeCe Winans (Sep '10) Sep '10 The Celebrity Cafe 1
More from around the web