Cece On A Positive Note
Lessie Smith

Baton Rouge, LA

#1 Jun 6, 2006
First of all giving thanks To God Almighty strong and the head of my life. Cece your book was very inspiring and uplifting to read. I would have never thought that you were shy and so fearful. But your songs has helped me through more times that I can count. When I heard that your family had lost a love one I felt as though it was my family also that has last a brother. I also come from a big family, and can relate to what you had to endure. Sister in Christ keep on singng, I will be listening.

You have help me in more ways than one, and I just want to thank God for putting you into place at the right time for some of us out here who really needed lifting up.
Nomvula Bekani

#2 Jul 20, 2006
I admire you. You are my inspiration. And it would be an honour for me to ave a drink with you whenever you come to SA.
Nomvula Bekani

#3 Jul 20, 2006
I meant whenever you visit South Africa...i would love to have a drink with you.

I enjoy you and your music

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cece Winans Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Vince Gill and Amy Grant Make Spirits Bright at... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Dana from Ohio 1
News EXCLUSIVE: Cece Winans Talks for First Time abo... (Jun '12) Jun '12 helen john oweh 1
News Reality show featuring Houston relatives planned (May '12) May '12 nancy 2
News Oak Hill teenager to sing at North American You... (Aug '11) Aug '11 My Opinion 13
News BET Awards 2011 to feature some of Gospel's top... (Jul '11) Jul '11 tosinbenjamin 1
News Celebrity birthdays for Oct. 8 (Oct '10) Oct '10 Kayla 1
News CeCe Winans (Sep '10) Sep '10 The Celebrity Cafe 1