BeBe & CeCe Winans

Full story: WLVE-FM Miramar

Detroit-born brother and sister BeBe and CeCe Winans are part of the gospel-singing Winans family that also includes the Winans, their four brothers.
Comments
1 - 9 of 9 Comments Last updated Sep 16, 2010
Jennifer Watts

Waynesville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2007

I love the song I know my redeemer lives
JanetJacksonFan0 095

San Juan, Puerto Rico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2007

My fave Cece album is Purified :]
sisters in spirit

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2007

we love your music cece especaily IPRAY.we are
a 5 sisters in one cousin group, we have been
singing every since the jackson 5 days, we finally decided to do a cd, my next to the baby sister in the group is alway been told she look like you and sing like you so we consider our sleve having our own cece in the group. our father was a minstry too he was well know in the csra, and national known thourgh the conventions he attend and his community, we sent our cd to one of your father band players i think bass guitar we was told he loved it, if you by chance want to have some one to open you up when you around in the south carolina area or ga area please feel free to call us or e mial us at sisters in_spirit@yahoo.com by the way we lost our fater in feb, 2007. please pray for us in our group.
downholmes

Inkster, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2007

cece winans

hi ,hope that your spirit is over flowing with joy. I will be soon starting a song writting company as will as signing new pulisher and trying to reach my gold in my producing music for all gospel factors . cece I have a song for you and bebe and hope that one day I can work with you two on one of my projects . I live in Inksker MI,and I just starting to grab the fruits that my father said I can have . so if you ever need lyric
you can email at lisaholmes07@comcast .net
I write what god gives me in the middle of day,night ,noon. very bless and I give god all the glory of every thing I do.
charles muvita

Johannesburg, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2009

eish my God continue to use you. i am so much blessed with your music cece
tks

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2009

CeCe is really an extraordinary woman of God. She exemplifies everything that a true woman of God should look like and act like. Not only is she a great singer for God but she knows how to lead others into the presense of God, who maybe having a difficult time finding their way into the presence of God. Thank you for being a spiritual leader and example.
Alisha

Augusta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2009

I just pray gives me wisdom and grace just a few the assets Cece Winans displays. She is truly uprooted in Jesus.
Timmy

Nigeria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2010

hi cece, just wanna say dat you r really doing a great job, tums up. pls there is a particular song you did with bebe at the experience lagos the title is 'if God be for us who can be against us' pls i really like the song and i need to know d album, so dat i can get it, thanks so much, God bless.
The Celebrity Cafe

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2010

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Cece Winans Discussions

Search the Cece Winans Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Vince Gill and Amy Grant Make Spirits Bright at... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Dana from Ohio 1
EXCLUSIVE: Cece Winans Talks for First Time abo... (Jun '12) Jun '12 helen john oweh 1
Reality show featuring Houston relatives planned (May '12) May '12 nancy 2
Oak Hill teenager to sing at North American You... (Aug '11) Aug '11 My Opinion 13
BET Awards 2011 to feature some of Gospel's top... (Jul '11) Jul '11 tosinbenjamin 1
Celebrity birthdays for Oct. 8 (Oct '10) Oct '10 Kayla 1
CeCe Winans (Sep '10) Sep '10 The Celebrity Cafe 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••