CeCe Winans Releases Purified and Hosts Benefit Concert

There are 36 comments on the KBIQ-FM Colorado Springs story from Sep 30, 2005, titled CeCe Winans Releases Purified and Hosts Benefit Concert. In it, KBIQ-FM Colorado Springs reports that:

CeCe's brand new project, Purified has entered the Gospel SoundScan chart at #1, selling over 24,000 units in its first week of release.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KBIQ-FM Colorado Springs.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
becky achieng oduka uk

York, UK

#25 Jan 1, 2007
hie gal
you are such an inspiration to me.i love to sing you songs n at church i have now be becky winas.may the lord bless you sana
becky achieng oduka uk

York, UK

#26 Jan 1, 2007
may God bless you.
mayowa16

Satellite Provider

#27 Jan 19, 2007
Cece, you are truly a blessing. A woman of courage ad grace you are. Being able to stand firm in your unshaken faith in such a country like the States, where contemporary and lewd songs is the order of the day.
You are a role model. To say I love your music is an understatement, particularly Alabaster Box and Purified. You have a huge fan here in Nigeria. Love to meet you face to face someday, God willing. God bless you and keep the anointing flowing...."I love you just that", cos He does too.
Akanbi, M. Olumide
mayowa16

Satellite Provider

#28 Jan 19, 2007
Cece,
Our praises to God who only bestows such gift as yours in music.
Keep the song flowing down from the 'Throne Room'.

Lagos, Nigeria
ETENG AUGUSTINE SAMSON

Satellite Provider

#29 Jan 30, 2007
I LOVE CECE AND HER MUSIC BECAUSE SHE IS GIFTED A,SPIRIT FILLED AND TALENTED.SHE MAKES HER AUDINCE TUNED TO THE SPIRIT REALM,THAT SHE CONNECT THE PEOPLE TO WORSHIP.SHE COOL SAMSON. 4RM NIGERIA
kerita choga

Harare, Zimbabwe

#30 Feb 18, 2007
cece God bless you excedingly and abuntantly your songs are filled with God's annointing.
Yolan

Georgetown, Guyana

#31 Apr 29, 2007
CeCe, may God continue to bless your heart.
Claudette Russell

Berwick, LA

#32 May 31, 2007
I will never forget when CeCe and Donnie McClurkin came to New Orleans in October 2006. God has truly Blessed you with a Beautiful voice and Smile I love your songs Don't Cry and Albaster Box when you sing those songs I can feel the Spirit of the Lord in the place continue to do the work of the Lord.... your Sista in Christ
latoya 12 year old

Hopatcong, NJ

#33 Jun 2, 2007
brooklyn
cece winas is a devotrd women of god.cece i am your #1fan. I have evey cd.My favorite 1 is cece winas,and purified.I enjoy every1.
latoya 12 year old

Hopatcong, NJ

#34 Jun 2, 2007
saturday June 2,2007
latoya 12 year old "]brooklyn
cece winas is a devotrd women of god.cece i am your #1fan. I have every cd.My favorite 1 is cece winas,and purified.I enjoy every1.cece winas u have a beautiful voice may god bless u and keep you.
kafui of uk

Manchester, UK

#35 Jul 23, 2007
cece you are God sent what an amazing voice you have.CeCe when ever am down your music is what i listen to, your songs are very uplifting and insirational please keep them coming the world needs you. God bless.
Susan Ogero

Nairobi, Kenya

#36 Aug 10, 2007
I am great fan of Cece and my favourite song is Alabaster box. Cece you are a true Daughter of the King, God bless you and i thank God for your positive attitidue of worship. I pray that you will come to Kenya soon and minister to so many of us. My girlfriends always talk about you and they want to cry, you bless our hearts angel!
Angela

Edenvale, South Africa

#38 Aug 12, 2007
I was at the concert in Durban when Ce CE was in SA and am still inspired. She is a God sent and has made a huge impact on my life by just seeing her performing.
cece winans

Inkster, MI

#39 Aug 15, 2007
I love you cece ,thanks for being a worker for christ.
Lumbuka

Norway

#40 Oct 14, 2007
Cece you are beautiful in and out,you minister to me in a deep way,ever since Alabaster box,am in love with your music.BLESS you!LUMBUKA,ZAMBIA.
Erica

Saint Paul, MN

#41 Jan 22, 2008
keep doing Gods work and it's good that you do not forget the girls (always sisters) I like the purified cd but the one that will have me on my face is throne room. May God continue to bless you and your family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cece Winans Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Vince Gill and Amy Grant Make Spirits Bright at... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Dana from Ohio 1
News EXCLUSIVE: Cece Winans Talks for First Time abo... (Jun '12) Jun '12 helen john oweh 1
News Reality show featuring Houston relatives planned (May '12) May '12 nancy 2
News Oak Hill teenager to sing at North American You... (Aug '11) Aug '11 My Opinion 13
News BET Awards 2011 to feature some of Gospel's top... (Jul '11) Jul '11 tosinbenjamin 1
News Celebrity birthdays for Oct. 8 (Oct '10) Oct '10 Kayla 1
News CeCe Winans (Sep '10) Sep '10 The Celebrity Cafe 1
More from around the web