Angelina is named beauty icon of the decade new

Dec 30, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Independent

Angelina Jolie beat Jennifer Aniston to the top spot of a poll to decide the top 20 beauty icons of the decade.

Comments
1 - 20 of 47 Comments Last updated Feb 8, 2010
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
wtm

Puerto Rico

#1 Dec 30, 2009
Angelina and Brad were meant for each other. Both are beautiful and great people. Wish them and their children health, happiness and success for 2010.
Yeah Yeah

Fort Myers, FL

#2 Jan 2, 2010
There is not a chance in hell that Jolie is more beautiful than Anniston. Jennifer has a wholesome healthy natural beauty. Jolie is dark and void of substance... and pretty is as pretty does.
Micipeachy

West Orange, NJ

#3 Jan 2, 2010
Yeah Yeah wrote:
There is not a chance in hell that Jolie is more beautiful than Anniston. Jennifer has a wholesome healthy natural beauty. Jolie is dark and void of substance... and pretty is as pretty does.
Jennifer looks like a Man!
Don't be mad.
Jolie is very beautiful that is a fact.
dinoz

Egypt

#4 Jan 2, 2010
jennifer s way more beautiful than angie she has this sweetness and close 2 your heart beauty not angelina that s more to a skeleton to a woman...jen in her 40s looks younger than jolie in her 30s!!!
Helen

Nevada City, CA

#5 Jan 3, 2010
It is not surpraising the Angie was nomenated the most beautiful woman of the decade as she is the most beautiful woman of any decade. One would have to go all the way back BC to even find a maybe. Yes, Jennifer Aniston is pretty. There are a lot of pretty women out there. But to be as beautiful as Angie, there is no comparision. There are a lot of wanna be's, but only one true, genuine article. No one else even comes close. You rock, Angie. You are a beautiful woman. A beautiful mother and a beautiful humanatian. God bless you for all you do for the less fortunate.
donnamae54

Atlanta, GA

#6 Jan 3, 2010
Jennifer Aniston used to be beautiful with a wholesome look when she was on Fiends but she has invested so much energy in competing with Anglina Jolie whose beauty is effortless and who is really very beautiful)Ms Aniston have done something to her face that makes her look like some kind of scientific experiment she would have been Angelina's competition if she had only left well enough alone.
Nic

Mastic, NY

#7 Jan 4, 2010
dinoz wrote:
jennifer s way more beautiful than angie she has this sweetness and close 2 your heart beauty not angelina that s more to a skeleton to a woman...jen in her 40s looks younger than jolie in her 30s!!!
Send me your address.I will send you some glasses.
Clearly you need it!
Jen sweet?
Jen young?
Thanks for the laugh..lol
blondie

Hyattsville, MD

#8 Jan 4, 2010
Nic wrote:
<quoted text>
Clearly you need it!
Jen sweet?
Jen young?
Kate Hudson...oh, my gosh.
She knocked it out of the park,
when she sang and danced in "NINE."

And Furgie!!! PLEASE!!!!
I kept saying: WHO is this beautiful woman????

IMO, only Angelina could have done a better job.
Kidman and Penelope were amazing.
Sophia. No wonder so many people are naming their daughters
after this beautiful woman. Sophia.

I love Broadway.
I love to watch beautiful confident women,
being woman, and moving their bodies, as woman do.
Burlesque, stripping, strutting, prancing, and singing,
as they do in the movie "NINE."

Daniel Day Lewis' wife is unforgettable,
in this movie. I won't mis-spell her name.

Daniel Day Lewis, IMO, second only to Brad Pitt.
Nic

Mastic, NY

#9 Jan 4, 2010
blondie wrote:
<quoted text>
Kate Hudson...oh, my gosh.
She knocked it out of the park,
when she sang and danced in "NINE."
And Furgie!!! PLEASE!!!!
I kept saying: WHO is this beautiful woman????
IMO, only Angelina could have done a better job.
Kidman and Penelope were amazing.
Sophia. No wonder so many people are naming their daughters
after this beautiful woman. Sophia.
I love Broadway.
I love to watch beautiful confident women,
being woman, and moving their bodies, as woman do.
Burlesque, stripping, strutting, prancing, and singing,
as they do in the movie "NINE."
Daniel Day Lewis' wife is unforgettable,
in this movie. I won't mis-spell her name.
Daniel Day Lewis, IMO, second only to Brad Pitt.
Jen is going to be singing in the Goree Girls..I will get ready to laugh my azz off.. let us all hope she can sing and pull it off..lol
you know who

Stamford, CT

#10 Jan 4, 2010
Nic wrote:
<quoted text>
Jen is going to be singing in the Goree Girls..I will get ready to laugh my azz off.. let us all hope she can sing and pull it off..lol
I'm looking forward to seeing Jen on 'Dancing With the Stars'...if she can sing, then I KNOW she can surely dance.
Nic

Mastic, NY

#11 Jan 4, 2010
you know who wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm looking forward to seeing Jen on 'Dancing With the Stars'...if she can sing, then I KNOW she can surely dance.
lol..Read this..haaaaa
Some where Jen is crying..lol

Vince Vaughn is officially spoken for!
The actor, 39, married his girlfriend Kyla Weber at a quiet ceremony in Lake Forest, Illinois on Saturday Jan. 2, his rep confirms to UsMagazine.com . According to GossipCop.com , the ceremony took place before "several dozen friends and family" in an "opulent, historic house at Lake Forest Academy."
Check out the biggest star weddings of 2009
The Couples Retreat star revealed in October that he proposed to Weber, a Canadian real estate agent, on Valentine's Day 2009.
See a slideshow of Hollywood's most romantic couples
When Feb. 14 rolled around, "I figured this is not a ship to be missed because I will not forget this date," Vaughn told Ellen DeGeneres. "So Valentine's Day was the day that I asked her."
What other couples are getting hitched?
Vaughn, who dated Jennifer Aniston for over a year and even discussed marriage with her, is "very happy" with Weber. They met through a friend a year and a half ago. "She makes me laugh. She is wonderful. I'm just thrilled."
you know who

Stamford, CT

#12 Jan 4, 2010
Whattttt???!!!
Why Jen is a regular little comedienne. Is he sayin'
Jen didn't make him laugh? I mean she's always cracking jokes.
Oh well, she just used him to pump info out of him about the MMS set anyway. She got what she wanted out of him, along with a little bump and grind. LOL!
dinoz

Alexandria, Egypt

#13 Jan 7, 2010
Nic wrote:
<quoted text>
Clearly you need it!
Jen sweet?
Jen young?
obviously u r one of angelina s fans but if u r alittle fare look who people call america's sweetheart and who is "the devilsheart" so start to see it right
blondie

Hyattsville, MD

#14 Jan 7, 2010
Nic wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's all hold our breath
until they release "The Bounty Hunter!!!!"

What if they shelve it, until the summmer.

Distribution problems??? I keep hearing the funniest things
over at www.justjared.com
blondie

Hyattsville, MD

#15 Jan 7, 2010
Did you see this, already?
Beautiful is not good enough.

Angelina, IMO, is beyond beautiful.
Angelina Jolie: Loro Piana Pretty

Brad Pitt takes his leading lady Angelina Jolie out for a romantic dinner date at
Northern Italian restaurant Alto
on the Upper East Side of New York City on Thursday (January 7).

It must have been pretty decent food the restaurant is Zagat Rated!

Angie, 34, paired her black Ferragamo suede boots with a beautiful navy knit dress by Italian label Loro Piana. Looking good!

Earlier in the day, Brad and Angie were seen running a few errands around Midtown Manhattan.

Read more: http://justjared.buzznet.com/2010/01/07/angel...
Nic

Brooklyn, NY

#16 Jan 7, 2010
dinoz wrote:
<quoted text>obviously u r one of angelina s fans but if u r alittle fare look who people call america's sweetheart and who is "the devilsheart" so start to see it right
Do you want to tell me you know for a fact that Jen is America's sweetheart?
Honey- Jen has't been America's sweetheart in Years..
Since you live where you do i will let it pass..
You are uninformed and delirious as all Jen fans are..lol!
dinoz

Alexandria, Egypt

#17 Jan 8, 2010
Nic wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you want to tell me you know for a fact that Jen is America's sweetheart?
Honey- Jen has't been America's sweetheart in Years..
Since you live where you do i will let it pass..
You are uninformed and delirious as all Jen fans are..lol!
first i live the same way u live no difference second it s not me saying those words it s your media that s always and still naming that title for jen so keep your thoughts 2 yourself and leave everyone think as he/she likes coz not every person must think like u do
Nic

Brooklyn, NY

#18 Jan 8, 2010
dinoz wrote:
<quoted text>first i live the same way u live no difference second it s not me saying those words it s your media that s always and still naming that title for jen so keep your thoughts 2 yourself and leave everyone think as he/she likes coz not every person must think like u do
Listen up and listen well..I don't care!!
When you see your troll Jen..Know that no one cares..And give her or him my regards..
Please don't talk about things you don't know..
The media said Jen was American sweetheart Years ago..Since her days of Friends..When did it end?
Like 7 yrs ago..lol
That title is taken by someone younger and fresher.
When you don't have an informed opinion keep it to yourself, if you can..
Don't be upset your troll clown Jen isn't American's Sweetheart anymore..Her or his time has past..
The media has said that about Julia Roberts..Reese Witherspoon..to name a few..
Sorry your clown Jen can't even get a hit movie..All has Bomb..
Don't be upset..Everyone has there time..
Jen time is OVER!
dinoz

Cairo, Egypt

#19 Jan 10, 2010
Nic wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen up and listen well..I don't care!!
When you see your troll Jen..Know that no one cares..And give her or him my regards..
Please don't talk about things you don't know..
The media said Jen was American sweetheart Years ago..Since her days of Friends..When did it end?
Like 7 yrs ago..lol
That title is taken by someone younger and fresher.
When you don't have an informed opinion keep it to yourself, if you can..
Don't be upset your troll clown Jen isn't American's Sweetheart anymore..Her or his time has past..
The media has said that about Julia Roberts..Reese Witherspoon..to name a few..
Sorry your clown Jen can't even get a hit movie..All has Bomb..
Don't be upset..Everyone has there time..
Jen time is OVER!
ok first calm down i dont know why u r so angry!!!
second why u keep callin' her "clown" i didnt insult angelina with a word,plus jen has hit movies and u know it and wont admit and tell me what s angie hit movie except for mr&mrs smith coz all the buzz of the relation they had while the movie and tomb raider that people went their to just watch her boobs..(sorry 4 that)
even if jen is sweetheart or not but at least she is mentioned for her good sense of humor and lovable character and no one hates her coz she never hurts anyone like angie did
that s what i and many think so dont interfere coz that s jen 's poll by the way go to angie and say what u want..........
Nic

Brooklyn, NY

#20 Jan 10, 2010
dinoz wrote:
<quoted text>ok first calm down i dont know why u r so angry!!!
second why u keep callin' her "clown" i didnt insult angelina with a word,plus jen has hit movies and u know it and wont admit and tell me what s angie hit movie except for mr&mrs smith coz all the buzz of the relation they had while the movie and tomb raider that people went their to just watch her boobs..(sorry 4 that)
even if jen is sweetheart or not but at least she is mentioned for her good sense of humor and lovable character and no one hates her coz she never hurts anyone like angie did
that s what i and many think so dont interfere coz that s jen 's poll by the way go to angie and say what u want..........
Look..No need to calm oneself..
It is clear you are out there in lala land..
Get a life and move on..
Brad and Jen are Over!
Frankly Jen hasn't had a hit movie since Marley..Due to the dog..Which was the Star of the movie..
Derailed failed..Love happen failed..Management failed..Friends with Money failed..Need i say more
As for Jen and the idea you have in your tiny brain that she still is ASweetheart..Fine..Live the lie!
There will always be a next American Sweetheart.
That ship for Old goat face Jen has sailed..
Deal with it!
I won't claim to know the woman that is Jen as you do.Cause you are full of Crap..You can never know her..She doesn't live in your sphere!
Sense of humor and character?
Honey i can can that about you too..And i don't know you..
That can be said of anyone..
Jolie is a wonderful humanitarian,Mother and Actor and loving partner to Brad.
All things Jen isn't!
You don't have to Love Jolie..You are nothing to her!
You can't stop Brad from loving her and from her millions of fans and friends that support her in her efforts to help the poor!
Something your Jen hen has not done!
So tell me What has Jen done to help the Poor?
Last i heard she was promoting Yoga Video and just came back from tanning her botox face and dry fanny in Cabo..
lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Catherine Zeta-Jones Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Robin Williams Suspected of Taking Life Because... Aug 26 Peace_Warrior 3
Melanie Griffith divorcing Antonio Banderas Jun '14 dmw 2
Catherine Zeta-Jones Seeks Treatment for Bipola... (Apr '11) Jan '14 Vittoria 14
How did bipolar disorder become so common? (Oct '13) Oct '13 Haillee 10
Diahann Carroll on African-American Emmy nomine... (Sep '13) Sep '13 ForeignerlovesAme... 1
Katie Holmes devastated after being turned down... (Nov '07) Sep '13 Jane Says 2
Side Effects (May '13) Sep '13 Gino 2
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Catherine Zeta-Jones People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••