Gowns by Pinoy designers steal scenes in Golden Globes

Jan 21, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: ABS-CBN News

MANILA, Philippines In every awards night, Hollywood stars parade their gowns made by famous designers.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Jan 21, 2011
Arthur

San Diego, CA

#1 Jan 21, 2011
No wonder the actors were modestly dressed.
morons united

Seattle, WA

#2 Jan 21, 2011
She will only use that once and who knows what she is going to do with it. It'll be just another blip on the gdp. Who cares.
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

#3 Jan 21, 2011
The U.S. military should take a good look at these Philippine-made gowns!!! Someday, their homo recruits will demand for a homosexual and chaplain-officiated same-gender wedding!!!
The matter is not a remote possibility and the rise of this third sex tendencies might be a boon to the business of gowns!!! Waaaa Kaaaa Kaaaak!!!
Real Elias Ibarra
Guam

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Catherine Zeta-Jones Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Robin Williams Suspected of Taking Life Because... Aug 26 Peace_Warrior 3
Melanie Griffith divorcing Antonio Banderas Jun '14 dmw 2
Catherine Zeta-Jones Seeks Treatment for Bipola... (Apr '11) Jan '14 Vittoria 14
How did bipolar disorder become so common? (Oct '13) Oct '13 Haillee 10
Diahann Carroll on African-American Emmy nomine... (Sep '13) Sep '13 ForeignerlovesAme... 1
Katie Holmes devastated after being turned down... (Nov '07) Sep '13 Jane Says 2
Side Effects (May '13) Sep '13 Gino 2
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Catherine Zeta-Jones People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••