Casting Crowns bring Christian pop-rock to Madison

Mar 9, 2008 Full story: Wisconsin State Journal

“God loves them just like they are”

They play the nation's biggest arenas. They have one of the hottest singles in recent years - although virtually no one outside of Christian radio circles has heard it. via Wisconsin State Journal

Full Story
crowgirrrl

Eastchester, NY

#1 Mar 27, 2008
COUNTING CROWS will be on A&E's PRIVATE SESSIONS this Sunday, March 30th at 9 am EST for an entire hour! They perform Washington Square and Cowboys off their new album, their hit Round Here and more! Plus, Adam Duritz sits down for an in-depth interview and Mary-Louise Parker makes a surprise guest appearance! Check out www.aetv.com/private-sessions/ for more info.
Tina from NJ

Parlin, NJ

#2 Apr 4, 2008
ok I'm thinking julie millin will definitely be there.
ava

Newry, UK

#3 May 2, 2008
Check out the fantastic reggae singer Ava Leigh singing Mas Que Nada on the new NEXT advert. At Avaleigh.co.uk.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Casting Crowns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lionel Richie, Casting Crowns among finalists f... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Phillip Kali 1
Christian bands, speakers to bring hope and hea... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Zoloft 2
Nonprofit: North Korea orchestra coming to US (Mar '12) Mar '12 Jane 1
'All About Jesus' (Mar '12) Mar '12 Midnight Rider 2
On the radio: KFSH-FM stages holiday concert (Nov '10) Nov '10 Kay 1
Crowds fill Creation music festival in Mount Union (Jun '10) Jun '10 Ship 1
Andrea Bocelli tops holiday albums (Dec '09) Dec '09 Pretty Feet 1
More from around the web