BOK Center Concert Announcement

BOK Center Concert Announcement

There are 53 comments on the News on 6 Tulsa story from May 30, 2008, titled BOK Center Concert Announcement. In it, News on 6 Tulsa reports that:

Two more acts for Tulsa's new BOK Center were announced Friday morning. The center's first comedy act and first contemporary Christian concert were announced by Mayor Kathy Taylor Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News on 6 Tulsa.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Jimbo

Oklahoma City, OK

#47 May 31, 2008
sean wrote:
just to remind a few people, the bok center has blue sticker like things covering the glass and will remain on until the arena is done. so you cant really say that it looks like crap because its not even finshed. be thankful that tulsa it finally moving on!
It's like running a day care center.
filthypig

Chouteau, OK

#49 Jun 1, 2008
It looks like the duct tape facade is buckling. When I squint my eyes, the BOK Center looks like a pile of dog feces painted silver.

Since: May 08

Beattyville, KY

#50 Jun 1, 2008
Jeff wrote:
The service charge for one $83 Neil Diamond ticket is $13.95!!
And that $83 ticket is up in the nose bleed area.

I drove by the BOK Center since I was down at the Tulsa Tough Race yesterday. I hadn't seen it in a couple of months and all I can say it continues to get more ugly.
Waterbug

Claremore, OK

#51 Jun 1, 2008
and you people don't think that the only reason that building was built was to empty your pockets?

Well, you voted for it, so live with it and what it's gonna cost you in the future. You think tickets and service charges are bad....
whiner

United States

#54 Jun 1, 2008
Rational Tulsans wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I read that. Tulsa can never make progress until this crazy religious extreme doctrine, which governs this city, is moderated.
The Oral Robert's (his entire sideshow) has made this city the laughing stock of the nation.
All of these whining, crybaby, not it all "posters" aren't helping your image either. Just my opinion.
Richard

Tulsa, OK

#55 Jun 1, 2008
It looks like the more you spend, the more the service charge. $75 ticket is 10.20, 12.00 ticket 5.50 SC /$30-5.05/ $80 is 18.10

Since: May 08

Beattyville, KY

#56 Jun 1, 2008
For Neil Diamond---> $118.00

Service Charge:$15.30
SubTotal:$133.30

Convenience Fee includes a $2.00 per ticket Facility Fee.
KIRK

Tulsa, OK

#57 Jun 2, 2008
Bubble,

You should try to keep your negative comments about the City you live in and pay taxes in allot
cleaner. Well never mind, maybee you should just move somewhere else. It seems you like to put down everything sbout Tulsa, I would like to see you move on to another city if you can't stand Tulsa. PLEASE LEAVE or SHUT your BUBBLE NEGATIVE
RUNNING MOUTH..........
Richard

Tulsa, OK

#58 Jun 2, 2008
Where or who does the servce charge go to. You would think it would be a set rate or percentage.
Priceless

Tulsa, OK

#59 Jun 4, 2008
I would pay to see Coldplay.
Jimbo

Oklahoma City, OK

#60 Jun 8, 2008
Rational Tulsans wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I read that. Tulsa can never make progress until this crazy religious extreme doctrine, which governs this city, is moderated.
The Oral Robert's (his entire sideshow) has made this city the laughing stock of the nation.
Bless you my son. May you have a life equal to your stupidity.
Jimbo

Oklahoma City, OK

#61 Jun 8, 2008
Richard wrote:
Where or who does the servce charge go to. You would think it would be a set rate or percentage.
It is so the city will have the money to keep the center going and pay for up keep.
Jimbo

Oklahoma City, OK

#62 Jun 8, 2008
Bubble wrote:
Mayor Taylor doesn't want to talk about the lack of police on the streets or the conditions of the road, she wants to talk about who will be at the BOK. She's got her priorities in line.
By the way they are letting the scalpers have first shot at the tickets, the Million Dollar Mayor will be the only one to be able to afford a ticket out of the nose bleed section. This whole thing is a con.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Casting Crowns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lionel Richie, Casting Crowns among finalists f... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Phillip Kali 1
News Christian bands, speakers to bring hope and hea... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Zoloft 2
News Nonprofit: North Korea orchestra coming to US (Mar '12) Mar '12 Jane 1
News 'All About Jesus' (Mar '12) Mar '12 Midnight Rider 2
News On the radio: KFSH-FM stages holiday concert (Nov '10) Nov '10 Kay 1
News Crowds fill Creation music festival in Mount Union (Jun '10) Jun '10 Ship 1
News Andrea Bocelli tops holiday albums (Dec '09) Dec '09 Pretty Feet 1
More from around the web