Cops: Woman mistaken for Casey Anthon...

Cops: Woman mistaken for Casey Anthony attacked

There are 103 comments on the CBS News story from Jul 15, 2011, titled Cops: Woman mistaken for Casey Anthony attacked. In it, CBS News reports that:

CHOUTEAU, Okla. - Oklahoma resident Sammay Blackwell believes outrage over the Casey Anthony case almost cost her her life.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS News.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
People

Huntsville, AL

#1 Jul 15, 2011
are insane.

“Purple girl in a purple world”

Since: Apr 08

Plum, Purplonia

#2 Jul 15, 2011
I won't say what I wish would happen to people like Shireen Nalley. This drug addicted person of low caliber thinks she found Casey Anthony and tries to kill her. We don't need any drug-addled vigilantes out trying to save us. I have a feeling this won't be the last of this sort of treatment.
wow

Santa Clara, CA

#3 Jul 15, 2011
Bums taking the law into their hands, hmm.

Since: Apr 10

USA

#4 Jul 15, 2011
wow wrote:
Bums taking the law into their hands, hmm.
Now we know why Casey plans to have her appearance changed.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#7 Jul 15, 2011
Shireen Nalley is also being held in jail for mistaken identity:)

Too bad she couldn't have gotten the real Casey Anthony.
tammy

Aiken, SC

#8 Jul 15, 2011
she did the right thing, there will be a lot of people that will kill that slut if they get a chance
wow

Santa Clara, CA

#9 Jul 15, 2011
Casey Anthony Look-Alike Says Attack Story is Bogus

The story making the rounds that a Casey Anthony look-alike was attacked because of her resemblance to the notorious former defendant is bogus -- this according to the alleged victim.

Sammay Blackwell, who lives in Pryor, Oklahoma, was driving home after work when another driver followed her and struck her vehicle, flipping it off the road.

A local TV station aired a story, claiming the woman that ran Sammay off the road did it because of her resemblance to Casey Anthony.

But TMZ has obtained a copy of the police report, and there is no mention of the Casey Anthony connection.

We then spoke with Sammay, who told us the story was made up: "They played it out to make it seem like it happened to me because I look like Casey Anthony."

Sammay added, "I never said I look like Casey Anthony and the lady never said I look like Casey Anthony [to the police]."

“Fighting Cancer”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#10 Jul 15, 2011
I still hope the sniper doesn't miss...lol
wow

Santa Clara, CA

#11 Jul 15, 2011
LifeLongStudent wrote:
<quoted text>Now we know why Casey plans to have her appearance changed.
From a known killer she'll become an unknown killer. I worry about her new neighbors.

Plum, Purplonia

#12 Jul 15, 2011
tammy wrote:
she did the right thing, there will be a lot of people that will kill that slut if they get a chance
Attacking the wrong person is the right thing?

“Vote Republican”

Since: Aug 08

Wyandanch, NY

#13 Jul 15, 2011
Oops!
Chia

Hollywood, FL

#14 Jul 15, 2011
Throw the psycho vigilante in jail put her away for decades for attempted murder.

I also hope the victim sues her in civil court.

In the long run drugs or not. The "do gooder" vigilantes are criminals themselves and cause more problems than anything else.

Casey Anthony was found not guilty and though I find it unreal . That does not give these sad attention seeking "do gooders" the right to try to harm her.
Chia

Hollywood, FL

#15 Jul 15, 2011
Purple Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>
Attacking the wrong person is the right thing?
To republican "christian" conservatives it is.
daddy

Sikeston, MO

#16 Jul 15, 2011
why would thro your life away over a bit## like that let judgement day take care of that because are so called leagl help ant worth a damn
Chia

Hollywood, FL

#17 Jul 15, 2011
LifeLongStudent wrote:
<quoted text>Now we know why Casey plans to have her appearance changed.
I heard she wants to change her appearance to look like Sarah Palin .
This way redneck ignorant bible thumpers in the south will send her their money.

Plum, Purplonia

#18 Jul 15, 2011
Chia wrote:
<quoted text>
To republican "christian" conservatives it is.
Or to violent people hiding behind politics and religion who don't really believe the premise. Fake Christians, fake Muslims, fake Conservatives, fake Liberals, etc., are all damaging.
Chi

Hollywood, FL

#19 Jul 15, 2011
Purple Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>
Or to violent people hiding behind politics and religion who don't really believe the premise. Fake Christians, fake Muslims, fake Conservatives, fake Liberals, etc., are all damaging.
Fair enough but living in Florida it is the "Christian" conservatives I find insane and dangerous . Not to mention hypocrites among hypocrites and I say this as a "Catholic".

“DRILL FOR OIL?, "YES WE CAN"”

Since: Jul 08

Lawton, MI

#20 Jul 15, 2011
Chia wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard she wants to change her appearance to look like Sarah Palin .
This way redneck ignorant bible thumpers in the south will send her their money.
you are worse than her and at least those bible thumpers believe in somthing, you are just a sick punk.
Bailey

Houston, TX

#21 Jul 15, 2011
Casey isn't even out of jail yet. As much as I dislike Casey just because of her situation, there will be psychos who do this sort of thing. Altering her appearance would be good, she's a dog anyway.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#23 Jul 15, 2011
Bailey wrote:
Casey isn't even out of jail yet. As much as I dislike Casey just because of her situation, there will be psychos who do this sort of thing. Altering her appearance would be good, she's a dog anyway.
Agreed, and hopefully, no more innocent look-a-likes will be terrorized by the drug crazed loose cannons that roam the streets of America.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Casey Anthony Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Casey Anthony: An American Murder Mystery' rev... Sep 11 Murphey_Law 191
News Handwriting reveals plenty, expert says (Jul '11) Aug '17 Tex- 14
News The Casey Anthony trial is dissected again in a... Aug '17 Notorious 34
News Mother: Casey Anthony's Acquittal A Sign From God (Sep '11) Jul '17 AmericanPie Jamboree 48
News News Casey Anthony spotted out drinking at Flor... May '17 Murphey_Law 9
News Casey Anthony Ordered Back to Orlando (Aug '11) Apr '17 The judge 3
News Pensioner, 78, arrested for murder of 14-year-o... (Mar '17) Mar '17 FireyFellow44 1
More from around the web