Casey Anthony: Zenaida Gonzalez Defam...

Casey Anthony: Zenaida Gonzalez Defamation Case Can Proceed To Trial

There are 1 comment on the International Business Times story from Apr 15, 2012, titled Casey Anthony: Zenaida Gonzalez Defamation Case Can Proceed To Trial. In it, International Business Times reports that:

Zenaida Gonzalez has sued the 26-year-old tot mom for defamation. Gonzalez claimed that Anthony defamed her and harassed her after she came up with a fictitious nanny name Zenaida Gonzalez-Fernandez during the murder trial of her two-year-old daughter Caylee Anthony last summer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at International Business Times.

Since: Feb 12

United States

#1 Apr 16, 2012
Casey DID NOT defame or harass Gonzalez; that dingaling merely sees an opportunity to make some quick money without working for it. I'm going to laugh when Goonzalez loses ger case

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Casey Anthony Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Judge tosses out defamation lawsuit against Cas... (Oct '15) Nov '15 missattempts 3
News Casey Anthony prosecutor signed up for Ashley M... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Kat Von Dave 1
News Casey Anthony prosecutor: Sorry about Ashley Ma... (Aug '15) Aug '15 missattempts 2
News My Garden of Weeden (Jul '15) Jul '15 missattempts 5
News Newspaper Spikes Column on Shooting George Zimm... (Jun '15) Jun '15 missattempts 2
News Casey Anthony jogs through swanky new neighborhood (May '15) May '15 missattempts 3
News Casey Anthony May Become Paralegal (Jan '13) May '15 missattempts 22
More from around the web