Judge denies Casey Anthony's request ...

Judge denies Casey Anthony's request to move civil trial

There are 1 comment on the The Orlando Sentinel story from Nov 6, 2012, titled Judge denies Casey Anthony's request to move civil trial. In it, The Orlando Sentinel reports that:

When Casey Anthony goes to trial in her civil defamation lawsuit, it will be at the same courthouse where she was acquitted of murder last year, a judge ruled today.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Orlando Sentinel.

“Twofer one”

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#1 Nov 6, 2012
Oh Well....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Casey Anthony Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Handwriting reveals plenty, expert says (Jul '11) Mar '18 Blue Bottle 24
News 'Casey Anthony: An American Murder Mystery' rev... (Apr '17) Feb '18 Anonymous 195
News Scott Peterson, Casey Anthony trials had simila... (Jul '11) Feb '18 Spotted Wee 15
News The Casey Anthony trial is dissected again in a... (Apr '17) Nov '17 SSWOI 37
internet at anthony home Nov '17 graycat 1
News Dr. Phil: I'm Not Paying for Jodi Arias's Famil... (Apr '13) Nov '17 Pdentremont 5
News Mother: Casey Anthony's Acquittal A Sign From God (Sep '11) Oct '17 Chuck D F 51