Casey Anthony: Who exploited the vict...

Casey Anthony: Who exploited the victim in this case?

There are 2 comments on the The Orlando Sentinel story from Aug 2, 2012, titled Casey Anthony: Who exploited the victim in this case?. In it, The Orlando Sentinel reports that:

ABC , Caylee and Casey Anthony , Fox News Channel , HLN , Jose Baez , The View - posted by halboedeker on August, 2 2012 8:36 AM But this one is decorated with former prosecutor Jeff Ashton's pictures.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Orlando Sentinel.

Tammy Toole

United States

#1 Aug 8, 2012
Everyone of them exploit that little girl, her mother and her entire family and I think they all need to be hung up by their knickers and have their asses beat.
Keith Long

Clearwater, FL

#2 Aug 8, 2012
The only person exploited after the death of Caylee has been her mother, Casey. She was abused by her father, faced a mother who enabled her father's molestation, had her daughter die at the hands of her family abuser, then was falsely charged by police, put in solitary confinement for three years, and now threatened by bullies and forced into hiding.

I guess I am the only person uncomfortable with the unending bullying of an acquitted defendant.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Casey Anthony Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Judge tosses out defamation lawsuit against Cas... (Oct '15) Nov '15 missattempts 3
News Casey Anthony prosecutor signed up for Ashley M... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Kat Von Dave 1
News Casey Anthony prosecutor: Sorry about Ashley Ma... (Aug '15) Aug '15 missattempts 2
News My Garden of Weeden (Jul '15) Jul '15 missattempts 5
News Newspaper Spikes Column on Shooting George Zimm... (Jun '15) Jun '15 missattempts 2
News Casey Anthony jogs through swanky new neighborhood (May '15) May '15 missattempts 3
News Casey Anthony May Become Paralegal (Jan '13) May '15 missattempts 22
More from around the web