Casey Anthony Spurs W.Va. Missing Chi...

Casey Anthony Spurs W.Va. Missing Child Proposal

There are 4 comments on the WHSV-TV Harrisonburg story from Oct 13, 2011, titled Casey Anthony Spurs W.Va. Missing Child Proposal. In it, WHSV-TV Harrisonburg reports that:

Casey Anthony's July acquittal has West Virginia lawmakers considering a new criminal charge for failing to report missing children.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHSV-TV Harrisonburg.

Dougy the Druggy

United States

#1 Oct 13, 2011
Hey, can anybody get me the hook up wit dis Biiotch? She da Bomb!

lumbergh

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#2 Oct 13, 2011
Somebody tell Joy. She's friends with George Bush so I'm sure she has some pull in D.C.

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#3 Oct 13, 2011
lumbergh wrote:
Somebody tell Joy. She's friends with George Bush so I'm sure she has some pull in D.C.
Bill, your terrible.

“Justice for Caylee”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#4 Oct 14, 2011
Lol.. I think Bill is right on!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Casey Anthony Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Caylee Anthony Oct 18 Bashby 1
News Anthony Verdict Stirs Memories Of Monumental Hu... (Jul '11) Oct 5 DoubtIt 7
News The Casey Anthony trial is dissected again in a... (Apr '17) Sep 28 robert 36
News 'Casey Anthony: An American Murder Mystery' rev... (Apr '17) Sep '17 Murphey_Law 191
News Handwriting reveals plenty, expert says (Jul '11) Aug '17 Tex- 14
News Mother: Casey Anthony's Acquittal A Sign From God (Sep '11) Jul '17 AmericanPie Jamboree 48
News News Casey Anthony spotted out drinking at Flor... May '17 Murphey_Law 9
More from around the web