Kennedy vs. 'Kennedys'

Kennedy vs. 'Kennedys'

There are 1 comment on the New York Post story from Jan 16, 2011, titled Kennedy vs. 'Kennedys'. In it, New York Post reports that:

Toward the end of the first week of Janu ary, an assistant in the office of Abby Raven, president of the A&E cable channels, made a courtesy call to net work partner ABC.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Post.

Shirley Anne Moore

Orlando, FL

#1 Jan 16, 2011
What surprizes me is the hate I read in the comments. It is upseting to read comments from people who have never met a Kennedy. It is as if everyone gets on the hate bandwagon. I lived in the sixties when this family under attack was murdered by people who hate and they are still under attack.
I have not seen the series about the Kennedys and being a Kennedy I may agree with Caroline if this story fuels these hateful people. I myself would like to see the series. I wrote a autobiography therefore I know to tell the real story you have to tell parts that you would have rather left out, but then the story would be sugar coated.
I am one of the Kennedy's hidden secrets, I am Caroline's older half sister and her and John Jr. knew about me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caroline Kennedy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News JFK's Daughter Says His Spirit Lives On (Nov '13) Nov '13 Papillon 7
News Caroline Kennedy draws crowds in Tokyo as first... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Japologists 3
News Caroline Kenndey coming to Rochester (Sep '09) Oct '13 Jane 32
News Caroline Kennedy, U.S. Ambassador to Japan? JFK... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Person - Oxford 3
News The Kennedys retreads old ground in life and lo... (Apr '11) Apr '11 Shirley Anne Moore 1
News Virtual President's Desk enlivens... (Feb '11) Feb '11 Patrick n Angela 17
News Library offers real life JFK experience (Feb '11) Feb '11 justaguess 10
More from around the web