Another Carol Burnett Scam

Another Carol Burnett Scam

Posted in the Carol Burnett Forum

Janice

Canada

#1 Jul 19, 2012
Please Please please let everyone know that another website is selling counterfeit Carol Burnett dvds. Its called THE CAROL BURNETT STORE.COM . its total crap out of China. Fortunately, I wasnt ripped off for too much money, but thats not the point. The point is don't buy it !!!! I've informed the all the law enforcement agencies who are interested in this kind of thing. lets hope they can shut these theives down.
Mike

United States

#2 Aug 21, 2012
Thank you i was just looking at the set on sale for $70.00

http://www.carolburnettdvdstore.com/

Complete TV Series on 20 DVDs in a boxed set as pictured above.

$69.99

Satisfaction Guarantee - If you are unsatisfied with your purchase we will happily replace or refund your purchase.
Teresa Taylor

Chattanooga, TN

#3 May 24, 2013
Wow. Thanks for the tip. I almost fell for " CarolBurnettStore.net " The only reason I didn't buy is because they do not accept MasterCard. I do not have a credit card, only a debit card. Fortunately, my debit card has the MasterCard logo. The carolburnettstore.net is set up to take VISA only. I also thought it was a bit odd that the DVDs were around $35, but shipping was around $15. I ordered Third Watch several years ago from an online store and ended up with crappy bootlegged copies that I threw in the garbage. That was a $100 mistake I swore I'd never repeat. I guess I'll stick with known retailers like Amazon, Target, Walmart and the like. No "discount" is worth compromising my principles, breaking the law, and putting money in some slimeball's pocket. Thanks again for the warning.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carol Burnett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News SNL's Sasheer Zamata parodies white privilege i... (Oct '15) Oct '15 The Truth Sayer 2
News Rosie's live, prime-time show premieres Wednesday (Nov '08) Nov '14 tweedledick 6
Inquiry re: The Carol Burnett Show on DVD-all 1... (Jul '07) Sep '14 kp22kc 281
dvd (Feb '09) Sep '14 kp22kc 3
Does anyone remember this sketch form the Carol... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Jonna 1
News Carol Burnett receives top humor prize in D.C. (Oct '13) Feb '14 larrylunts 3
News Carol Burnett Receives Top US Humor Prize In DC (Oct '13) Oct '13 disgusted 1
More from around the web