"This is your life" skit
kim

Englewood, CO

#1 Apr 17, 2008
Does anyone remember a skit where Carol plays a character named Wee Barbie Barker and she's in a gym and all of a sudden Harvey Korman suprises her as the host of "This is Your life." And all these characters from her life come out..it's hilarious. i've been searching all over Youtube, but no avail. i'd love to see it.
STG

Portland, OR

#2 Sep 16, 2012
I remember that skit exactly, and have been searching for it myself. You're right. Youtube doesn't have it, and I can't remember which season it's from. Sorry I can't help!
kim wrote:
Does anyone remember a skit where Carol plays a character named Wee Barbie Barker and she's in a gym and all of a sudden Harvey Korman suprises her as the host of "This is Your life." And all these characters from her life come out..it's hilarious. i've been searching all over Youtube, but no avail. i'd love to see it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carol Burnett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Carol Burnett teams up with kids to give grown-... May 7 Margaret 1
Inquiry re: The Carol Burnett Show on DVD-all 1... (Jul '07) Dec '17 LittleB 283
Characters portrayed by Carol Burnett (Jun '17) Jun '17 kschroed 1
News SNL's Sasheer Zamata parodies white privilege i... (Oct '15) Oct '15 The Truth Sayer 2
News Rosie's live, prime-time show premieres Wednesday (Nov '08) Nov '14 tweedledick 6
dvd (Feb '09) Sep '14 kp22kc 3
Does anyone remember this sketch form the Carol... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Jonna 1