Did Canibus Ruin His Career By Breaking Out His Notebook During a Rap Battle?

There are 1 comment on the LA Weekly story from Jul 9, 2012, titled Did Canibus Ruin His Career By Breaking Out His Notebook During a Rap Battle?. In it, LA Weekly reports that:

Last month, Los Angeles hosted one of the most hotly-anticipated rap battles in years , pitting Canibus against legendary battler Dizaster at Exchange LA.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Weekly.

Snappa

UK

#1 Sep 26, 2012
This battle canibus v disaster was cold and disater did his thing I don't take anything away from canibus he is an underground lyrical genius freestyle battle Is sumthing different I thing canibus did the wrong move by pulling out his pad out and he lost fare and square but il always have love for what he has done in his career!!!! And I will support him!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Canibus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hip-Hop Rumors: Canibus Apologizes For Rap Batt... (Jun '12) Jul '12 Shinigami 3
News LL Cool J Vs Jay-Z??? (Oct '07) Oct '10 schapelle 57
News Lupe = New School Canibus??? (Jul '07) Feb '08 CanibusSupportX 3
More from around the web