Candlebox's first effort in 10 years

There are 1 comment on the Asbury Park Press Online story from Jul 26, 2008, titled Candlebox's first effort in 10 years. In it, Asbury Park Press Online reports that:

Candlebox never found a true place among the pantheon of '90s bands. Unfairly lumped in with the grunge crowd , they eventually vanished after being shunned for their hard blues and classic rock approach.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Asbury Park Press Online.

frumsapap

United States

#1 Jul 28, 2008
Best album yet. I have been a fan of these guys since the first one. I have been awating patiently that they cae back with their great music. The new album is full of great moments, like when Kevin Martin is singing "I am come before the brotherhood of man," great lines of poetry, and some good riffage by the guitars. Scott Mecardo back on drums. Awesome.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Candlebox Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Candlebox enjoys second chance - Hawaii Features (Aug '09) Aug '09 Conor 3
Candlebox live acoustic performance (Aug '08) Aug '08 WJRR 1
News Supergrass growing on America (Aug '08) Aug '08 Suzzana 2
News Music Review: Candlebox's first effort in 10 ye... (Jul '08) Jul '08 frumsapap 4
More from around the web