Calista Flockhart - Calista Flockhart...

Calista Flockhart - Calista Flockhart Belongs with Harrison

There are 4 comments on the ContactMusic.com story from Jun 21, 2010, titled Calista Flockhart - Calista Flockhart Belongs with Harrison. In it, ContactMusic.com reports that:

Calista Flockhart's 'Brothers and Sisters' co-star Gilles Marini has spoken of his delight that she has finally married Harrison Ford.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ContactMusic.com.

Paca

AOL

#1 Jun 21, 2010
I'm glad she could change that last name. Ford sounds better. They actually look good together.
What

Tbilisi, Georgia

#2 Jun 21, 2010
You don't think Flockhart is sexy????
Al Reine

Las Cruces, NM

#3 Jun 22, 2010
Who's Calista Hogphart? Whoever she is she sounds sexy. You know with a name like she has and all.
Al Reine

Las Cruces, NM

#4 Jun 24, 2010
OK so now my main turn on is Michelle Obama. Wow that biatch be way hot. Oh yeah, oh yeah.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Calista Flockhart Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Calista Flockhart nude ! (Jun '12) Jun '12 Georgie 1
News Harrison Ford, Calista Flockhart married by gov... (Jun '10) Jun '10 Blockhead 33
News Harrison Ford Finally Marries Calista Flockhart (Jun '10) Jun '10 Viva 11
News Exclusive trailer: FANGORIA FrightFest's "FRAGILE" (Jun '10) Jun '10 peacefiya 1
News Revisit old favorites with DVD sets - Hawaii Fe... (Dec '09) Dec '09 islander 1
News 'Ally McBeal': The Complete Series (Oct '09) Oct '09 Jane 1
News 'Ally McBeal' lacked foresight when it came to ... (Jan '09) Jan '09 Lisa G x 1
More from around the web