The good -vs- the bad
lanessa green

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Aug 30, 2008
Hello my name is Lanessa Green.And Im also a writer.However,I so happen to be a woman that wrote Mr corey Miller some very encourageing lines.Me as a woman of wisdom are very much aware of his loving and caring heart and soul. Therefore,being a victim of decievement is at his presence. They decieve him cause he good people,with a tough image that is by all means necessary for his protection.He's innocent I know he is and I wasn"t even there at this club where it took place.My opinion is that Mr. Miller should by all means not participate with too many low class people as a famous person. He's in the high class area which dosn't mix to well with low class individuals. I cant speak for white people. I truely cant categorize the issue because its too powtnum for the society ears. Its a underground world disscusion. But I really hope he get this email info for more encouragement because I tell it like it really is I kick facts like a fax machine. The bad out number his good which could over power him if he even stumble. Thats why he got easy listening rap cause its in his heart to help a bunch of ungrateful back stabbers that aint to be trusted. I know how tough things can get dealing with a bunch of groupies and hood rats. Mr.Miller Im proud of you and your project with publishing keep up the good work and dont get too deep into low class cause they do low things which could seriously effect you fo the rest of your life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

C-Murder Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News C-murder Appeal Request Delayed (Jan '13) Jul '15 tbaby 7
to cmurder from god girl1aka shasha (Dec '12) Jul '15 tbaby 3
C-Murder is strictly and bitterly street in 'Ai... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Outchea2 1
free c murder (Oct '14) Oct '14 Don Feducci 2
News Incarcerated C-murder Loses Final Appeal (Feb '13) Sep '14 tru4life 13
News Stars Pay Tribute To Rapper Mr. Magic (Mar '13) Jun '13 Patrick day 3
News Special Report: Lil Boosie's Life Behind Bars (Feb '13) Feb '13 Sheik Yerbouti 1