Rapper C-Murder sentenced to life in ...

Rapper C-Murder sentenced to life in prison

There are 5 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Aug 14, 2009, titled Rapper C-Murder sentenced to life in prison. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Rapper Corey "C-Murder" Miller has been sentenced to life in prison for his second-degree murder conviction.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Say What

Duluth, MN

#1 Aug 14, 2009
Hoping all the gansta wanna-be's take note. And I hope he sleeps with Bubba till the day he dies.
Scruffy

United States

#2 Aug 15, 2009
Talk about self fulfilling prophecies! I can't beleive he didn't see this coming!!!!
Hope to GOD

Saint Paul, MN

#3 Aug 15, 2009
Say What wrote:
Hoping all the gansta wanna-be's take note. And I hope he sleeps with Bubba till the day he dies.
He dies tomorrow.
Anastasia

Saint Paul, MN

#4 Aug 16, 2009
Good riddance. Another degenerate taken off the streets & put behind bars where he belongs.
God Child

Minneapolis, MN

#5 Aug 17, 2009
Live by the sword.....Die by the sword! Sad but another has fallen victim to this so called "Thug Life". It isn't worth it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

C-Murder Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News C-murder Appeal Request Delayed (Jan '13) Jul '15 tbaby 7
to cmurder from god girl1aka shasha (Dec '12) Jul '15 tbaby 3
C-Murder is strictly and bitterly street in 'Ai... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Outchea2 1
free c murder (Oct '14) Oct '14 Don Feducci 2
News Incarcerated C-murder Loses Final Appeal (Feb '13) Sep '14 tru4life 13
News Stars Pay Tribute To Rapper Mr. Magic (Mar '13) Jun '13 Patrick day 3
News Special Report: Lil Boosie's Life Behind Bars (Feb '13) Feb '13 Sheik Yerbouti 1
More from around the web