Special Panel Investigating Judicial ...

Special Panel Investigating Judicial Misconduct In C-Murder Case

There are 4 comments on the AllHipHop.com story from Jul 25, 2010, titled Special Panel Investigating Judicial Misconduct In C-Murder Case. In it, AllHipHop.com reports that:

A special panel in New Orleans, Louisiana that examines judicial misconduct is investigating a judge with ties to rapper C-Murder, who is serving a life sentence for the 2002 murder of a 16-year-old. According to the Times-Picayune, the secret panel is investigating a credible complaint against one of the judges who presided over the case ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at AllHipHop.com.

david scott

Houston, TX

#1 Aug 3, 2010
c-murder iz innocentlet him out
PryncS

Toledo, OH

#2 Sep 24, 2010
Corey Miller, the man I know, is a gentle, kind loving man! He is a true entertainer....very talented! It doesn't take a genius to see that this was/is a weak case from the very beginning and an innocent man has been convicted with "trumped" evidence! We pray relentlessly everyday....GOD IS IN CONTROL and has his shield around Corey! He will be delivered from all of this very very soon! Corey is an innocent man and he WILL be home very soon touching all lives and making a difference.....
Miller

Detroit, MI

#3 Nov 2, 2010
Corey Miller is a fun, cool, crazy, fun-loving man! This case was twisted from day 1! Although is has been a long tough road, Corey still stands stands strong; he has 3 angels that need him on this side and so do I! We love him and pray for him without end! God sees all, He hears all; GOD has the final word! I've no doubt that Corey will be home soon! With each letter; each conversation; each visit: No weapon formed againgst thee shall prosper! I love you so much baby and we will be together soon! May God Forever Bless You and Keep You!
Que

Camp Verde, AZ

#4 Nov 9, 2010
This Goes To Show How Messed Up Our Justice System Is Against Us Minorities.Things Might Have Been Different If C-Murder Were White And The Judges Just Proved That The System Is Corrupt By Using This Case To Win A Seat And Put Innicent People Behind Bars.I Myself Have Been Screwed By The Justice System And Have No Faith In It. P.S Stay Bout It Bout It

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

C-Murder Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News C-murder Appeal Request Delayed (Jan '13) Jul '15 tbaby 7
to cmurder from god girl1aka shasha (Dec '12) Jul '15 tbaby 3
C-Murder is strictly and bitterly street in 'Ai... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Outchea2 1
free c murder (Oct '14) Oct '14 Don Feducci 2
News Incarcerated C-murder Loses Final Appeal (Feb '13) Sep '14 tru4life 13
News Stars Pay Tribute To Rapper Mr. Magic (Mar '13) Jun '13 Patrick day 3
News Special Report: Lil Boosie's Life Behind Bars (Feb '13) Feb '13 Sheik Yerbouti 1
More from around the web