good morning c-murder from you fa...

good morning c-murder from you fan in the 305

Posted in the C-Murder Forum

Since: Sep 11

United States

#1 Dec 3, 2011
I pray you are well and good. Spirits all so pray you get your. Appeal so you can get your new trail. C-murder I know some days it gets hard. But you don't stop fighting for your freedom we miss you like crazy The. Music game. Needs you because you are the real one. And your beautiful. Kids and family. Keep your. Head up c-murder is going Sen.your bless. I feel. In my heart that faith is on your. Side. Stay strong and. Safe c-murder keep your head up you are all ways in my pray c-murder from your fan 305 Cheryl. Aka God girl 1/shasha /caramel sweet much love. To you cmurder.$$$$$$$$$ try for life. I am a fan for life
to cmurder from cjer

United States

#2 Dec 3, 2011
I am a fan for life. Of cmurder. And try label. And who every. Don't like it I can care less if I want to tarck just this. Topic that. My right and like I said if you don't like it I can care less so don't. Rely to me about me tarck this. Topic.$$$$$$$$$ tru for. Life

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

C-Murder Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News C-murder Appeal Request Delayed (Jan '13) Jul '15 tbaby 7
to cmurder from god girl1aka shasha (Dec '12) Jul '15 tbaby 3
C-Murder is strictly and bitterly street in 'Ai... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Outchea2 1
free c murder (Oct '14) Oct '14 Don Feducci 2
News Incarcerated C-murder Loses Final Appeal (Feb '13) Sep '14 tru4life 13
News Stars Pay Tribute To Rapper Mr. Magic (Mar '13) Jun '13 Patrick day 3
News Special Report: Lil Boosie's Life Behind Bars (Feb '13) Feb '13 Sheik Yerbouti 1
More from around the web