Louisiana Supreme Court Overturns C-M...

Louisiana Supreme Court Overturns C-Murder's Murder Cona

There are 22 comments on the AllHipHop.com story from Mar 10, 2011, titled Louisiana Supreme Court Overturns C-Murder's Murder Cona. In it, AllHipHop.com reports that:

The Louisiana Supreme Court has overturned Corey "C-Murder" Miller's murder conviction yesterday and the rapper could be free on bond as early as Monday, according to his lawyer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at AllHipHop.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ThePerfectOne

United States

#23 Oct 24, 2012
Well all that matters are the facts. He is innocent. Read the facts. There's more love than hate. Corey is Corey. He will be home soon.
ThePerfectOne

United States

#24 Oct 24, 2012
And yes this is a very old article. It still doesn't change anything. Its just a matter of time. He wont let the fake shit get him down. He's too real do fake people don't understand it. Still selling records and keeping sexy honeys while in there. He going to be a beast when he is out and I'm sure there will be a son to carry his legacy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

C-Murder Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News C-murder Appeal Request Delayed (Jan '13) Jul '15 tbaby 7
to cmurder from god girl1aka shasha (Dec '12) Jul '15 tbaby 3
C-Murder is strictly and bitterly street in 'Ai... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Outchea2 1
free c murder (Oct '14) Oct '14 Don Feducci 2
News Incarcerated C-murder Loses Final Appeal (Feb '13) Sep '14 tru4life 13
News Stars Pay Tribute To Rapper Mr. Magic (Mar '13) Jun '13 Patrick day 3
News Special Report: Lil Boosie's Life Behind Bars (Feb '13) Feb '13 Sheik Yerbouti 1
More from around the web