Metairie woman who cast deciding vote...

Metairie woman who cast deciding vote in the Corey 'C-Murder' Miller trial says he's not guilty

There are 2 comments on the Times-Picayune story from Aug 24, 2009, titled Metairie woman who cast deciding vote in the Corey 'C-Murder' Miller trial says he's not guilty. In it, Times-Picayune reports that:

A Metairie woman who served on the jury that convicted Corey "C-Murder" Miller of murder said she changed her vote to guilty to end deliberations in defense of a young juror who felt the rapper was innocent but who emotionally and physically crumbled under the "brutal" pressure heaved by other jurors.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times-Picayune.

ant

Bonaire, GA

#1 Aug 26, 2009
that man not guilty and what she said look like thay just whit him guilty Look AT IT. 1fan Free C And MAC
BIG BOSSALINIE

Dianella, Australia

#2 Oct 20, 2009
of course he's innocent look at the witnesses their stories of the night of the shooting and the evidence or lack of evidence i should say
1 witness said the kid was shot standing up
but forensics showed he was shot on the ground
and whats all this i've been reading about a "friend" or corey confessing to the shooting?
now if the judge didn't allow the DA 2 weeks i think it was to find out if the confession is true they want corey locked down they don't care that an innocent man will be taken from his family
and not to mention 2 trials now ending with controversy doesn't seem like a coincidence
FREE C-MURDER!!! 12/1/10

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

C-Murder Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News C-murder Appeal Request Delayed (Jan '13) Jul '15 tbaby 7
to cmurder from god girl1aka shasha (Dec '12) Jul '15 tbaby 3
C-Murder is strictly and bitterly street in 'Ai... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Outchea2 1
free c murder (Oct '14) Oct '14 Don Feducci 2
News Incarcerated C-murder Loses Final Appeal (Feb '13) Sep '14 tru4life 13
News Stars Pay Tribute To Rapper Mr. Magic (Mar '13) Jun '13 Patrick day 3
News Special Report: Lil Boosie's Life Behind Bars (Feb '13) Feb '13 Sheik Yerbouti 1
More from around the web