Kelly's Dorky New Bloke

Kelly's Dorky New Bloke

There are 5 comments on the Mirror.co.uk story from Nov 24, 2005, titled Kelly's Dorky New Bloke. In it, Mirror.co.uk reports that:

KELLY Osbourne has got herself a Dork of a boyfriend. She's stepping out with David Williams , the guitarist in ex-Busted boy James Bourne 's new band, Son Of Dork.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Mirror.co.uk.

Bethany

Glasgow, UK

#1 Mar 12, 2006
I hate Kelly Osbourne she is horribble old Bitch and should leave Dave alone then she should go to Loserville and prove to herself that she is a real Loser and she can tell the dork boys is well because they will be really proud, and Dave is wicked. James is really upset about this so please make him happy by letting James have his brother back so that they spend a bit of time together, i know they get to be together in the band but not by themselves so let it happen straight away do you understand Kelly Osbourne.
Lucy McflysTinkerbell

Wakefield, UK

#2 May 1, 2006
i agree so much she is a tight little cow but it int our probem they have broke up now anyway
Rebecca

Australia

#3 Jun 13, 2006
Totally agreed, the dumb wannabe hardcore bitch is a skank, she should leave dave alone he fuking rocks man, wat a dumb bitch, they've broken up now anyway, right? yeah anyway, Dave williams rocks, son of dork<3, she's a cow, and cya later.
~Rebecca~.
P.S Does he hate her? or are they still friends?
jax

UK

#4 Feb 1, 2007
i rekon dat kellys wel kwl nd if they both liked each then whats the harm it aint nothing to do with us! GO KELLY
jax

UK

#5 Feb 2, 2007
elo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Busted Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News McBusted and One Direction shower together on tour (Jul '14) Jul '14 faith 1
News Ed Sheeran celebrates with sausages (Feb '14) Feb '14 Taylor Swift 1
News Verdict due over Busted royalty row (Jun '08) Jun '08 Noodles 1
News Come on, Bands Reunite Our Fire Monsters of pop... (May '08) May '08 zacefronismine 1
News the Jonas Brothers (Apr '08) Apr '08 eastcoast101 11
News almost two years ago (Mar '08) Apr '08 nickponed 22
News 'Back To The Future' Time Machine Bought By Ex-... (Apr '06) Oct '06 sarah 2
More from around the web