Relive the music of Andrew Lloyd Webber

Relive the music of Andrew Lloyd Webber

There are 2 comments on the The York Daily Record story from May 18, 2011, titled Relive the music of Andrew Lloyd Webber. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

Gerard Butler and Emmy Rossum starred in the musical drama 'Andrew Lloyd Webber's The Phantom of the Opera.' Hear the Music of the Night: The Songs of Andrew Lloyd Webber at Lancaster's American Music Theatre through May 28.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

joan

UK

#1 May 20, 2011
Jove this movie best ever great gerry songs and such passion best ever joan hug xx
KA Grove

Johnstown, PA

#2 Aug 1, 2011
Stellar performance. He was such a great Phantom, his voice was perfect, speaking and singing. My favorite of all of his performances.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burt Lancaster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Buy the Mystic home of two naval heroes for $2.... (Jun '17) Jun '17 evil dulles bros 1
News Welcome to the RNC's Elmer Gantry Tent Revival (Oct '16) Jun '17 raphan khazars 2
News Accidental Tourist,' ... (Jun '17) Jun '17 elmer gantry 1
News 1962: Iconic film star Burt Lancaster takes a p... (Oct '16) Oct '16 WasteWater 3
News Aimee Semple McPherson: Finally A Film (May '06) Oct '16 LAVON AFFAIR 82
News The almanac (Nov '08) Sep '16 BLDG SEVEN 3
Burt Lancaster - nude ! (Aug '11) Sep '16 indict mike milken 4