Rapper Pimp C Found Dead in LA Hotel

Rapper Pimp C Found Dead in LA Hotel

There are 104 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Dec 4, 2007, titled Rapper Pimp C Found Dead in LA Hotel. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

Pimp C, one-half of the veteran Houston rap group UGK, was found dead in an upscale hotel on Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Mr glenn

Pittston, PA

#143 Mar 1, 2008
The culure we live in glorifies getting "crunk", you hill billy fags think thats the black peoples fault? The fact is, I loved Pimp- C's music from the first time heard it. Even though I was hooked on crack!!!!! And most of UGKs older music was about "making fun of crack heads." I'm white, from Maryland... You little Florida, fake azz orange eating, skinny, teenage BET watchers that think your cool because your black. Thats what you get. You killed my vavorite rapper and athlete. GET A JOB. WHY DON"T YOU KILL AL SHARPTEN AND JESSIE JACKSON SINCE ALL YOU REALLY WANT IS EASY MONEY. Sean Taylor and Pimp-C did what they had to do to get rich. You little thugs just want what everyone else had to work their butt off for. Burn in hell you teenage BET fans. This country doesn't want you here. Its because of crap like this,the respectable African Americans have a hard time moving up. All the little f-ups that complain about getting put down for the IGNORIT stuff they did in the first place. THE DOLPHINS SUCK. R.I.P PIMP-C & SEAN TAYLOR. FuC FlORIDA
Mr glenn

Pittston, PA

#144 Mar 1, 2008
The culure we live in glorifies getting "crunk", you hill billy fags think thats the black peoples fault? The fact is, I loved Pimp- C's music from the first time heard it. Even though I was hooked on crack!!!!! And most of UGKs older music was about "making fun of crack heads." I'm white, from Maryland... You little Florida, fake azz orange eating, skinny, teenage BET watchers that think your cool because your black. Thats what you get. You killed my vavorite rapper and athlete. GET A JOB. WHY DON"T YOU KILL AL SHARPTEN AND JESSIE JACKSON SINCE ALL YOU REALLY WANT IS EASY MONEY. Sean Taylor and Pimp-C did what they had to do to get rich. You little thugs just want what everyone else had to work their butt off for. Burn in hell you teenage BET fans. This country doesn't want you here. Its because of crap like this,the respectable African Americans have a hard time moving up. All the little f-ups that complain about getting put down for the IGNORIT stuff they did in the first place. THE DOLPHINS SUCK. R.I.P PIMP-C & SEAN TAYLOR. FuC FlORIDA

“Traitors Are Real”

Since: Apr 07

The Village by the Ocean

#145 Mar 30, 2008
Giacomo wrote:
Who?
ha ha yanno
Tyesha Greene

Chester, VA

#146 Aug 21, 2008
Mane long live Pimp C rip we miss u mane love always

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bun B Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hip-Hop Rumors: Was Freeway In A Car Accident? (Jun '12) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 2
News Reports: ABN's Dinky D, Poppa C Shot Dead Outsi... (Jun '12) Jun '12 Sheik Yerbouti 1
News Bun B on Why Hip Hop is Failing (Jun '09) Aug '11 fresh 8
News Who Makes The Mt. Rushmore Of Houston Rap? (Feb '11) Feb '11 bmar1926 1
News Turning the Screw: K-Rino, Bun B, Lil Wayne, Sn... (Nov '09) Nov '09 strap 1
News Pimp C, of rap group UGK, found dead in hotel (Dec '07) Sep '09 ott 12
News Budha Releases Debut, "Intro to Budha" On iTunes (Jun '09) Sep '09 David 9
More from around the web